Disney Cruise App - Chat working on all ships, especially the Wonder?

TheLanes

DIS Veteran
I don't know if I've seen a thread discussing whether the Chat works on all ships, especially the Wonder. Any recent cruisers on the Wonder know? THX!

We sailed the Wonder in May. The text feature worked for many around us but never for any of us. 6 people in 2 staterooms. I was just on the Dream. Worked for many, never for me. I think the text feature hates me. LOL!

I don't know if I've seen a thread discussing whether the Chat works on all ships, especially the Wonder. Any recent cruisers on the Wonder know? THX!
All features of the DCL Navigator app are available on all ships.

We were on the wonder in August. It worked most of the time but there were some times where the texts wouldn't show up until much later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter