Disney Cruise 6 day hold assistance? Newbie help please!

rovernole

Earning My Ears
We have not cruised before so bear with me please. I just put a room on a 6 day hold for the May 13th sail date using the Florida resident rate. No credit card was required to do this which surprised me. Anyway, I know you have to cancel 75+ days out to not lose your deposit which would be Sunday (2/28). The e-mail says I have to pay the full amount by March 4th and there is no mention of a deposit. My question is this.....do I have to make a decision by the 75+ date or am I okay to wait until the full payment amount is due on March 4th? They do not have any credit card info for me yet so they cannot charge us for anything but I just want to make sure we are not on the hook if we don't decide by Sunday. Thank you so much in advance for any help!!!!!

Jenni :-)

The reason you are not required to pay a deposit, is because the pay in full date is the same as your booking deadline (March 4th). Normally, you book a cruise, pay the deposit at your 5 day hold mark, then the rest is due 75 days out. For you, it's all the same date.

You have until March 4th to make up your mind and pay in full. After that date there will be penalties. If you do nothing than the room wil be released on the 5th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter