• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney crocs $18 @ disneyshopping.com w/ coupon today

mickeymom1

Mouseketeer
use the june25 coupon and they go from $24.XX to $18.XX. i think this is a pretty good deal :thumbsup2 .

This is a great deal until they stick you with 8.50 shipping....:rolleyes1
Isn't that the truth! I was going to order 2 t-shirts but I begged off with the $8.50 shipping. Then someone posted a pin/lanyard deal and I put more stuff in my basket. Now, over $10 for shipping! :confused3

Just a question has anyone tried the fake crocs? Are they almost as good as the name brand?

Honestly, I know they are SOOO much cheaper but the real crocs work SO nice and are so comfortable, I wouldnt chance it.. JMHO, Steph

i buy the airwalk crocs at payless and they are great, i rarley wear any other shoes. I wear these all day at work and they were all i brought to disney....i have them in 5 different colors

try them

Just a question has anyone tried the fake crocs? Are they almost as good as the name brand?

One of the main benefits of the real Crocs is the croclite (sp?) material they are made of. Non-marking slip-resistant soles, bacteria and odor resistant, orthotic molded foot bed for ultimate comfort and support are some of the reasons listed on their site. Thats not to say that knock offs may also have similar qualities, but they are cheaper for a reason. Some people have had luck with the knock offs, and other people hate them. So many different ones out there its hard to say one way or the other. However, I don't think I have heard anyone complain about the real ones.

Ugh, I got all excited because I've been looking for a good deal on maryjane crocs for dd and $18 is pretty darn good. However, the June25 code was only good yesterday!

As far as shipping goes, use the code SHIPFOR5 to get $5 shipping on a $50+ order. This code is good till the 22nd.

well i have the ones from Avon and they are so comfortable, i keep a pair at my desk at work and i have a pair for the weekends, and they are only $9.99. Hallmark stores now sell the real crocs and I got my daughter a pair of those for $24.99, I will be going back to get me a pair (adults $29.99) for our disney trip. Might as well get them from the store because you will end up paying the same with shipping

I have the Wal-Mart version and they are sooooo comfy. I wore them the whole day while down at Myrtle Beach last month.

:confused3 I went to Payless today looking for crocs-knocks (;) )...anyways, they have zippo, zero. So I went to the local dept. store (Carson's) who was supposed to have 20% off almost everything...yes, they have some exceptions, but I read the fine print and I did NOT see croc's...so we stepped in and found WALL-E croc's (!!!!)...DS (3) loves WALL-E...well, how could I resist, but lo and behold we got zero discount. Paid $30 plus tax. It was better than disneyshopping.com...they are $34.50 there and with the 20% off, it's about $28 plus shipping...

Does anybody know what the story is with the croc-knocks from Payless? Why is it that everytime I go there they have nothing????

Are you sure you're looking in the right place? My Payless has the Airwalks hanging on hooks somewhere near the front of the store, near the slippers - not on the regular shelves... when they have them, and probably because they're unisex? That doesn't mean they're ALWAYS in stock, but when they do have 'em...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter