Disney Croc ?

Indy's Girl

Mouseketeer
I just got my mickey crocs from shoe buy and I have quick question:

I got the MEDIUM (w 8-9) because my regular cayman croc is a 9. These are tighter than the caymans though. The top touches my foot fully, and it is tighter all around the foot. It fits like I would probably wear a normal shoe. My question is, I know that crocs are supposed to be worn loose, which is how I wear my caymans which I love. Should I return these to shoebuy for a larger size or do these just fit differently? Any experiences?

Also, what is shoe buy's returns like? I leave in 9 days and want my mickey crocs for the trip, will I be able to do it in time?

TIA!

I just got my mickey crocs from shoe buy and I have quick question:

I got the MEDIUM (w 8-9) because my regular cayman croc is a 9. These are tighter than the caymans though. The top touches my foot fully, and it is tighter all around the foot. It fits like I would probably wear a normal shoe. My question is, I know that crocs are supposed to be worn loose, which is how I wear my caymans which I love. Should I return these to shoebuy for a larger size or do these just fit differently? Any experiences?

Also, what is shoe buy's returns like? I leave in 9 days and want my mickey crocs for the trip, will I be able to do it in time?

TIA!

I have two pairs of Cros, both are beaches, and my new pair is a little tighter, my old ones are really loose, I think I have worn so much they are broken in. Do you have like a Dillards, Journey's, Academy or Sports Authority in your area?? If so you might could go and try on the larger size (just for size) before you exchange, cause the next size up might be too big. Anyway, I hope it works out for you. Good luck.

you might do better to buy another pair and then return the ones you have instead of waiting for an exchange to go through...

That would give you a better chance of them arriving on time.

My mickey crocs fit about the same as my others so I'm not quite sure why yours are different. :( That stinks!

I purchased 2 pair from Shoebuy and Mine and DD12 are same size but came in fitting different. Luckily the red fit me better and the pink (a bit larger) fit her better. I had been told to watch where they were made because that can make a difference in fit but these are all from the same country.

Order now, I know they have a 20% deal right now. Return when you get back. That's what I'd do.

I agree that you'll be better off ordering another pair and returning the others if you want to guarantee that you'll get them in time! Shoebuy actually recommends this on their site.

On a related note, I read somewhere that crocs are now being manufactured in various plants to meet demand, so sizing may vary...:confused: great, just great. I've finally figured out sizing, like 7 in sassari, 8 in cleo, etc. and now they're going to VARY???

the better deal is the $10 off a $30 purchase today through msn.com...:thumbsup2

my size 7 cayman crocs (year and half old) fit great, my disney crocs (size 7) are tight. I've been wearing socks with them to stretch them out. I bought my disney crocs from shoe buy - :confused3 not my caymans

The disney crocs are beach not cayman, so the sizing is different. Small (6-7), Medium (8-9), Large (10-11). I wear a 7.5-8, and would probably wear a small. I tried on the mediums and they were huge.

I have been wearing mine around the house for a few days, and while they are definitly tighter and smaller than my caymans, they are still pretty comfy. I think that from now on though I may just buy my crocs in a store instead of offline as I have found that sizing can vary as can "cushiness" if that makes sense? Maybe I am weird, but when I bought my caymans even I tried on about 10 pairs of the same color in the same store to find the "right ones":confused3 Oh well, the Disney ones are still comfy and so cute, so I think I will stick with the size I got for the trip! Thanks for your suggestions and input!:goodvibes

Indygirl -

By the way congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! Cool date 07-07-07, hopefully hubby will never forget your anniversary.;)

Heehee, we joke that we chose that date so he would never forget! Thanks for the congrats, we are so excited!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter