Disney Credit Card

ghostwriter

Earning My Ears
A little confused. Do you get 6 months free intrest on all you purchases or just the ones related to disney??????
I got the card with a very low spending amount.
I have never been offered an amount this low. It actually made me laugh.
Think I might call and cancel it. Who needs another credit card. There are plenty of them out there that will give you 0% interest for a year.

Hi gostrider!

I called Bank One the other day because I saw a promotional brochure advertising a rate of 7.9% fixed APR on the Disney Visa. They told me that the interest rate is 0% for the first six months and then the rate goes to something like 11% - would not give me the lower rate. All travel purchased through Disney also has a 0% rate for six months after purchase.

I travel alot and usually use my bank debit card for gas purchases - now I have switched to the Disney Visa and pay it off every month, since the money would normally come out of my checking account anyway. With such a high percentage rate, I don't see myself using the card for any big ticket items that I need to gradually pay off.

Hope this helps!:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter