Disney Credit Card ? non visa

They will take any credit card!

Happy Sailing!

Scratch
pirate:

Yes, DCL will take it but you cannot use it at any non-disney establishments. I use mine all over the parks, at the Disney Stores and for DCL but that is it.

Ask your TA if they are accepting the payment through the agency (some agencies take your CC payment and then send a check on to DCL). Or if they are having DCL take the payment directly. If the latter than you can use the non-Visa Disney card. If the former....I do not think so. Most TA's do not know what that other Disney card is and would not accept it anyway since it is only for use at Disney Stores, parks, etc.

The Disney Visa card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.

MJ

Are you talking about the purple Disney credit card? You can still use it? I often wondered about that because I never heard that it was discontinued, but I didn't think it could be used any more after the Disney Visa came out. Of course, no Disney dollars, so I guess I won't use it even tho I still have it.

You can most certainly still use it...The Disney visa did not replace it, it is in addition to it. I have both and use both for different things. I do tend to use my Disney Visa more because I want to earn the reward dollars.

MJ

My wife used hers when we put the deposit on the cruise and we we paid it off . Before that she had not used it in over a year. Had no problem with it though.

ellie&mattysmom.....as I mentioned in my other post....check with your TA...if the Travel Agency is accepting the payment thru their office and then sending on a check to DCL they will NOT take the non-visa Disney card.

If the Travel Agency is taking payment directly to DCL then they will be able to take the non-Visa Disney Card.

DCL will accept it, but most travel agencys won't.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter