Disney Credit Card Illuminations viewing?

MisterPP

Earning My Ears
I've seen this mentioned a couple times in passing in other posts...

Is this an actual thing? Do they have a special Illuminations viewing spot if you are a card holder?

I know they have a special character photo op at Epcot for card holders, but a special Illuminations spot would be awesome!

Less than two weeks to our trip!

The special IllumiNations viewing is JUST during the Food & Wine Festival and is for any Chase card.

I "think" the cardholder can bring up to 5 Guests.

I "think" the viewing area is in Italy again this year.:)

There is also a Lounge in American Adventure during F&W just for Chase cardholders.

I believe they give out a limited number of wrist bands to gain access to the special viewing area during the Festival. It is first come first served and they do run out;
Good Luck

I believe they give out a limited number of wrist bands to gain access to the special viewing area during the Festival. It is first come first served and they do run out;
Good Luck
Reports are that this year they are giving out Wristbands for Eat To The Beat only(Disney Visa).

Guests are just showing their Chase card at the IllumiNations location for entry(unless things have changed since early reports).:)

Reports are that this year they are giving out Wristbands for Eat To The Beat only(Disney Visa).

Guests are just showing their Chase card at the IllumiNations location for entry(unless things have changed since early reports).:)
last week, the only wristbands available at the Chase Lounge were for the Eat to the Beat concert. this was on Tuesday AND Wednesday.

Is there any other benefits for Disney Visa card holders? I have one and the only thing we have ever gotten was the EPCOT photo. We are going at christmas this year

We will be there during the food and wine festival. Can anyone confirm the process for the special viewing area this year?

I never knew about this! We're visiting next week and have a FP+ for illuminations... Think I'd be safe giving it up in hopes of accessing the Chase location? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter