Disney Creating New Personalized Safari At Animal Kingdom

Wow! I can't wait to hear more about this. Thanks for the initial info. :)

Damn, I hope they will be available in Dec 2010 when I go!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, I'm so glad I bought that new Sigma Bigma 50-500mm

I can't imagine this being cheap. Unless they use the same type of vehicle used in the ride itself and then you could get away with probably $50 per person. Of course, that makes it less personalized but it would make it cost effective.

I can't imagine this being cheap. Unless they use the same type of vehicle used in the ride itself and then you could get away with probably $50 per person. Of course, that makes it less personalized but it would make it cost effective.

The current tour, Backstage Safari, is $76. I would be stunned if it's even close to that price. I'm thinking it might even be more than the $170 safari at AKL, which includes dinner at Jiko.

This tour sounds exactly like the back stage tour only offered to concierge level guests. The tour is expensive and they take you around in an air conditioned bus with bottled water and snacks I think. I read a blog about this tour not too long ago on AllEars.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter