• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Costumes

mouseymommy

<font color=purple>I love the smell of Pirates<br>
I thought it might be fun to share pics of our kids or us in our Disney Halloween costumes. Two of my three kids dressed in Disney costumes. Here they are:

My son was Walt Disney:

242842604878591022_RQo8msJa_c.jpg

My daughter was Snow White. My Mom made her costume.

242842604878591025_W20Ptqs8_c.jpg

I look forward to seeing yours!

That's really cute! Great idea to be Walt! And I like how you did it. For the past two years we had this one girl come to the door dressed as a "plaid" (tour guide) from DLR. Didn't see her in it this year. My boys are too old to dress up in anything very interesting, so no pictures.

Thank You, it was all his idea. He really loves Walt and all the history of the parks. The Plaid sounds like a really cute costume. I wonder where she got it?

Thank You, it was all his idea. He really loves Walt and all the history of the parks. The Plaid sounds like a really cute costume. I wonder where she got it?

I don't know. She even had the name tag. Maybe she made the costume and had the name tag from an employee or somthing.

Last year we dressed up as characters from Phineas & Ferb. My hubby was Phineas, I was Isabella, & our little dudeman was Perry the Platypus. He even got to wear his Perry costume on Platypus day at DNL!
This year we didn't go as Disney characters, but next year we plan on going as characters from Wreck It Ralph...
It won't let me post pics yet since I haven't commented enough, but you can check the pics out on my blog ;)

:rotfl2: The Walt idea is awesome! But I do have to say the mo is a little creepy! :lmao:

Good on him for being so original though! It's thinking outside the box!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter