Disney Contract

KT&Scott

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone

My 1 yr was 6 May and I was wondering how long it takes for Disney to send out your contract?

I know I probably sound impatient but I want to get the ball rolling!:rotfl:

I think it depends on what kind of wedding you are doing. I think it also depends on where the location is as well (but not sure I think they may have recently changed something).

im doing an escape at WP an I got my contract via email a couple days after we booked. you might just want to drop your planner a friendly little note:goodvibes

i dont think they mind and it saves you days of insanity.

If you are having a wishes/couture event they have to receive your room block information back first which can also delay the process.

My wishes wedding is January 19th. They didn't send the email contract until May 8th. The paper one came last week. It was very stressful waiting for everything! Then they lost my guest list twice!!! Good luck!

My planner called last night and hopefully I should have my contract by 15th June :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter