Disney Confessions

My confessions are as follows:

I met and fell in love with a boy in MK when I was a teenager who I am still friends with.

I never had a dole whip

Country Bear Jamboree always scared me with the talking Moose things on the wall.

I hate AK

I think there is sooo much more potential for DHS and I am surprised DIsney hasnt figured that out yet.

I wish the monorails went to all the parks.

I am going to WDW without my daughter for the first time since she's and I feel guilty for being so excited! :confused:

I have another confession. I am one of those overweight people that will use a scooter or wheelchair if needed, and at Disney it is needed. I used to be “super skinny” , dieted, and exercised everyday like a fiend. Then I got sick with a heart condition, specifically Congestive Heart Failure. I did not catch this because I wanted to or because I was lazy. I caught it because of a virus. It takes a lot of effort to work 50-60 hours a week, take care of my kids, eat a VERY restricted diet, and then try to exercise daily if not completely exhausted. The heart can only handle so much, and I can only "diet and exercise" so much. I don’t want special treatment, however it is my vacation and I intend to enjoy it. If that means using a scooter or wheelchair, then I must confess that I will. I also don't travel with a large party. If I had a group, I would expect my "entourage" to wait in the regular line because I do not need assistance, except for dbf on occasion.

Oh, and apparently I am the only one around that likes Country Bear Jamboree!! Maybe it is just nostalgia???

Oh, and apparently I am the only one around that likes Country Bear Jamboree!! Maybe it is just nostalgia???

Nope I like the bears too, and its not nostalgia for me, I just saw it for the first time a couple years ago LOL
I also love CoP, Tiki Room and Figment.

No Flames, right?
I'm super skinny mom of 2 who LOVES my body and Im disgusted by all the overweight people at Disney. I'm actually grossed out-especially big ones who use scooters because walking is too much effort and call themselves-Handicapped. I've written a letter to Disney and complained about how these so-called Hanicappers are just LAZY and dont need special treatment or "free dining", just a good diet and a trainer. I go to the gym EVERYDAY! If theres time for disney and HOURS planning on here, theres time to exercise! :mad: No more 1st in line for buses and fast lanes for rides with their WHOLE FAMILY!

I said it! Hate me.

you forgot to mention that even though you are super skinny you are super shallow and super ugly in face and spirit... you don't deserve the disney magic if you are so condescending on people who have weight issues. My mother has weight issues because of thyroid issues and metablolic problems. I hope your children have a better influence in their lives than someone as selfish as you. Guess this is a "flame" but really I just had to say how sorry I felt for someone like you. Hope you never have health issues that cause you to put on a few pounds. Maybe if you do though you should remember your post and lock yourself in a dungeon so the super skinny people won't have to see your face. :scared1:

Nope I like the bears too, and its not nostalgia for me, I just saw it for the first time a couple years ago LOL
I also love CoP, Tiki Room and Figment.

I love those as well. And I also miss Horizons, Wonders of Life, the Original Figment and the 2nd floor play area. (Ok, maybe the play area because I loved it as a kid!!)

If I didn't say this already, I wish they would remove Captain EO and never, ever consider bringing it back. It is so outdated!!

Adding to my previous confession:

I agree, I am another one of those fat people but I don't use a scooter or wheel chair and it irritates the bejeezuz out of me when I have been waiting 15 minutes for a POP Century bus to show up late at night and when one does get there the 2 scooters that just drove up get to load along with all their family members. I know the scooters and wheelchairs have to load through the back door, but there is no reason at all why the these devices can't wait in the regular line with the rest of us. All the bus stops I have seen have plenty of space to fit and go around the corners.
I am also kind of curious, I am in the mass transit field, yes buses, first as a driver, now as a supervisor and I wonder why the person has to get out of their scooter or wheelchair on a disney bus. The devise has been secured and is safe as sitting on the bus seat and it takes up just that much more space in the bus (4 seats for each device and then one more seat for the person). Where I am the people always stay in there device.

I have seen individuals remain in their wheelchairs. No all persons are able to transfer. I guess it depends on the level of ability.

you forgot to mention that even though you are super skinny you are super shallow and super ugly in face and spirit... you don't deserve the disney magic if you are so condescending on people who have weight issues. My mother has weight issues because of thyroid issues and metablolic problems. I hope your children have a better influence in their lives than someone as selfish as you. Guess this is a "flame" but really I just had to say how sorry I felt for someone like you. Hope you never have health issues that cause you to put on a few pounds. Maybe if you do though you should remember your post and lock yourself in a dungeon so the super skinny people won't have to see your face. :scared1:

Jealousy is an ugly thing. This is a no flame board. Go some where else and complain. :rolleyes1

isn't making fun out of fat people flaming too?!?!
I don't know and not being sarcastic just posting a question.

Might not be nice. But its not considered flaming . That's attacking someone over what they post. IIRC.

but it says in the first post not to flame others for their confessions. In a thread like this.. i. almost just expect to see things I dont agree with.:)

isn't making fun out of fat people flaming too?!?!
I don't know and not being sarcastic just posting a question.

I hate the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

Jealousy is an ugly thing. This is a no flame board. Go some where else and complain. :rolleyes1

no jealousy involved. I don't struggle with weight, but my mom does and I can't believe the ridiculousness of some people. I would hate for my mom to get glares when we go in December from some ugly skinny witch because we are in her way. May all of her hatred for others come back on her tenfold.

What's that exactly?
Confession: I have no interest in mickey bars . I've been 3 times. Don't know what spaceship earth is.

TTA - http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/attractions/tomorrowland-transit-authority/ We go on it usually to cool off. heh

Spaceship earth is the ride inside the ball at Epcot. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/epcot/attractions/spaceship-earth/ It's a must for us for sentimental purposes. Tho I miss the orange smell. :/

Confession: I don't like Dole whips or turkey legs. ;) DH loves 'em both! Also I don't get the appeal of the Country Bear Jamboree?!?!?

On a positive note, I use to dislike the character Stitch because of the movie but every time he is in the park or at a restaurant he's a blast and always makes me laugh.

This is a no flame thread. :goodvibes Kindly refrain from flaming please.

What's that exactly?
Confession: I have no interest in mickey bars . I've been 3 times. Don't know what spaceship earth is.
TTA is the small, monorail like thing that goes around Tomorrowland.
Spaceship Earth is the ride about communication and technology inside the giant globe at Epcot.

Ok!! Id seen both.. Just didnt know what they did. thanks.:)

We're planning our first trip for this October (we're DL vets, so not going in completely blind)

I'll confess for my DD(10), her "must do" ride for MK is Stitch's Great Escape. I have yet to read a good review about it and I'm cringing. We're also visiting with my Dbro and Dsil (they're locals). After I told Dbro about DD wish, he said I'll help DH keep an eye on DS(3) while I take one for the team.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter