Disney Confessions

My first post on the boards are confessions of course.

- I don't get the big deal about Soarin'. Definitely wasn't worth waking up early and standing in a 2hr line bored out of my skull.
- Turkey Legs are my ultimate Disney food!
- Was extremely annoyed when The Living Seas was changed to be Nemo themed. That movie annoys me, and I don't get the hype.
- I dread AK. I love the attractions and the idea, but it inevitably ends up being the longest, hottest and most exhausting day.

-I've never had a dole whip.. will try it on our Sept trip
-Animal Kingdom is a waste of time other than expedition everest
-I have a disney planning obsession with my SIL we plan it out the moment we get home from WDW for the next year.
-Hunny I shrunk the audience must come back
-I hate having to deal with the really large tour groups from other countries.. we went last year and a massive group of teens from Brazil were at our hotel and always seemed to be on our bus back at night they were very rude and you couldn't even talk to them. had to hold my 50lb sleeping 5 year old while standing the whole ride back from MK while they sword fighted around me and they didn't understand me when I nicely asked them to please stop..

I have sent DH and DS to stand in line for Dumbo while I run to get fast passes at Winnie the Pooh and then I join them in line....we've done this twice.

please dont ban me from disboards now...:lmao:

The two rides I must do every trip are Haunted Mansion (which is perfectly acceptable) and Universe of Energy. I have absolutely no idea why, but it is necessary for me to have a complete trip. :confused3

I agree with this. They have plenty of space to build this up... and it needs to be done... soon!

I also agree. I'm planning a trip in May and have no desire to go to Hollywood Studios. It's my SO's first trip to Disneyworld so maybe we'll go. I really only have 2 reasons for going: Star Tours & the Aerosmith coaster. I have serious anxiety about Tower of Terror, and think everything else at the park is boring.

My confession is that I once tried getting out of the Splash Mountain log during the ride to avoid going down, and if I remember correctly (it's been a while) a voice came over a speaker telling us to stay in the log? It's been so long! Obviously my parents would not have let that happen, but I was pretty set on it. Of course it's one of my favorite rides now...

I don't understand why people love the Snow White ride. I thought it was scary as a kid and I still find it scary. And I won't be sad to see it go!
Me too! :thumbsup2

* I am not a fan of the BBB (that spikey hair reminds me of porcupines instead of princesses:rolleyes1)
* The Lion King Festival in AK is BOR-ING
Ditto! (Not to mention what a huge waste of money I think BBB is.)

- I talk about Disney so much my husband now charges me 25 cents each time he hears me. But he does save the money and we trade them in for dollars and bring them on our vacations for extra spending money. :)

Oh God, don't let my DH hear about this one! :lmao: We're skipping Disney this year, and just starting to regret it. My way of dealing with the withdrawal is to immerse in Disney stuff. His way is to ignore all Disney. It's not working out well. ;)

My big confession?

I hate Tinkerbell.

I think she's a brat/insert other "b" word of choice and don't understand why we would encourage little girls to be like her.

*DISclaimer: I have not seen the newer movies due to my aversion. This is based on Peter Pan and general characterization on various bits of merchandise.

-fireworks kinda freek me out....so i am gonna skip the fireworks this year :) and the fact that i can never get a good picture of them with the castle pisses me off LOL!!
-once i see the parades once i could really care less if i see them again. I would rather hit the rides with no one in line.

I absolutely hate CBR with a passion and will never stay there and that the Crystal Palace is over rated

My confessions are:
I hate HM unless it has the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay
Despise strollers with a passion for the ankle bashing and them taking over the enterances to rides and stores.
Parades are over rated unless it's the Halloween Party one.
Am a severe over planner, Disney obsessed and am already debating if I want to do either DL full out (staying at the GC and booking the Fantasmic desert package, etc or go to WDW instead in 2015 as it's going to take that long to save up the money for another trip.
Loved doing DL solo and long to do it again, without the family.

Ok Here are mine:

That ride Carousel of Time ( I don't know if it's around anymore), if I would have waited in line for an hour to see that!!! I would have choked someone. Don't understand the excitement over that one! Similar to that is the Great Movie Ride! My kids and husband wanted to choke me over that one! :rotfl:
Understand the stroller hatin' but when you need one it's the best! I used to hate the scotters but since I needed one for my Mom, it was the best!!!!! I used it once. Shhhhhhhhhhh! :scared1:

I think many of the princesses are ugly, many of them don't look natural and I think all the princesses in the movies are natural beauties.

Mine are:
* I absoutely HATE Tinkerbell!
* A Bug's Life is the most boring Pixar movie.
* I actually liked Cars and I'm excited to see it's sequel. (I know it's not popular with Disney/Pixar fans, but I liked it)
* I've never had a Dole Whip and honestly, I don't think I will it looks gross to me.
* Animal Kingdom is my least favorite park.

Some parents will probably want to shoot me for this:

I flat out refuse to stand in line so that DS can meet a character. If he does not get his fix at the character meals or watching a parade/show, he is out of luck.

Mine are
I cannot stand DisneyQuest..it is loud and dark and I get so lost lol
I have never had a Dole Whip
I really do not enjoy AK but go for the kids
I love Disney planning like I live for, love it

-I would not be sad if Animal Kingdom closed
-I am truly afraid of Dinosaur, but keep riding it just in case it gets easier
-I'm constantly planning my next trip.....I'm addicted
-I dislike strollers
-I'm 23 and single....and I think that taking kids to WDW would be terrible (for me and them)

Ok here goes. Remember no flames. While staying off park because we don't like to use our Disney vacation club points on the weekend. We got a pizza off site then drove to the Beach Club said we were going to check out Cape May. We did look inside as we passed by on our way to Storm Along Bay where we had pizza and then swam in the pool till it closed at 11:00pm. No wrist bands after 5:00pm. :cloud9:

ooo I'm also in for going on a big disney trip without my kids lol!:thumbsup2

I am in the small minority who doesnt hate Stitch's Escape in Tomorrowland.:laughing:

I love Stich's Great Escape

These are mine (Remember NO FLAMING)
- I will never rent a scotter to move around Disney just because Im to fat and lazy to walk. If my legs are fine then I walk. Sorry but I hate people in scotter who are healthy and dont need them. Last year my daughter got hurt by a very rude women in a scotter that hit her.
- I dont like Space Mountain.
- I will never make the line again for Tomorrow land speed way. I dont get why the long line. The ride is boring.
- I hate to make the line to Thunder Mountain because the people are too close together and is gross to have that much people next to you all sweetie and stinky.

I think many of the princesses are ugly, many of them don't look natural and I think all the princesses in the movies are natural beauties.

I hate how small the Princesses are, I dont know where they find girls that short.

Also I postively hate the movie WALL-e, thinks AK is overated, hates light up toys (waste of money), and thinks that the whole Backlot tour ride area should be bulldozered and turned into a new land for DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter