Disney confessions, do you guys have one?

I HATE Wall-e. Its so annoying. The characters are cute though. I've also never been on ToT or Screamin'.
Agreed on Wall-e. SO boring but they are darling. Although some parts of the movies in space are stunning animation.

Ever since I was a kid I thought that Steamboat Willie was a boring cartoon. Now, I appreciate it for what it represents; but I still don't enjoy the sketch.

That's a bit rough! D: I loved Tangled.. When I talk about it I call it Rapunzel.. Does the name of the movie matter as long as the story line is good? you should watch it despite the title. I know every line from the movie and I cry every time I watch it! Try to see the light ^^ :rotfl:

I'm the same way. Glad to see someone agress. The movie is starting to grow on me a little although, but it bugs me.

Lol to me the name matters so much. Because before that, all the other Disney movies had the title the same as the fairytale/book/etc. The name "Tangled" just really cheapens the whole movie for me. Also, it doesn't help that they animated Rapunzel like a bug-eyed unattractive 12-year-old girl. (I know I'm going to get SO MUCH hate for saying that). I blame the CGI.

And now they're doing that with The Snow Queen as well. CGI, titled Frozen, celebrity voiced....ugh.

My confession, i still haven't went on Rockin Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror, I'm 13. I've been to WDW seven times already, I know I'll love them both, but I can never get myself to do them

Confession #1: I have gained a really bad obsession with Tangled. Seriously. I absolutely adore the movie!!

Confession #2: I strongly dislike Spectromagic. MSEP will always be my favorite parade!!

Confession #3: To this day, I still shut my eyes going through the graveyard scene on Haunted Mansion. I blame it on the pop up heads that like to give me a heart attack. :rotfl:

DreamfindingJordan said:
My confession, i still haven't went on Rockin Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror, I'm 13. I've been to WDW seven times already, I know I'll love them both, but I can never get myself to do them

Rock n' Roller coaster is amazing, and I am not a thrill ride kind of girl! I almost didn't go on it but am so glad I did, it's one of my favourite rides. Tower of Terror on the other hand is horrible for me because of the drops. Amazing ride, I love it, but the drop totally ruins it lol!!!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have never seen any of the Pirates of the Caribbean....I love the ride and I even own the first movie and yet for some reason I have never actually watched it. Don't ask me why, because honestly I don't know.

Omg that's exactly me!! I've been going on the ride since I was like 4 (I'm 16 now)and own the 1st movie but have never seen any of them!

Also, I've never been to one of Disney's water parks!

Snow White scares me to death. Not the Evil Queen--Snow White herself. When I saw the costumed character in the parks, I used to break down crying. Now I just keep a good 50-foot radius between the two of us.

I don't like Animal Kingdom.. Ironicaly I am staying at AKL this next trip

I will never ride Astro Orbiter. I have never ridden it, and never plan to. It is the only ride at Disney I have never ridden, but I just can't do it. I'm way too afraid of heights.. :worried:

Hollywood studios is my least favorite park but the lights there are beautiful at Christmas AK is also at the bottom of my list it's fun but I don't HAVE to go there every time

Spaceship Earth terrorfies me. I feel like the car is going to fall off the track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter