Disney.com cheap pin set?

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
I just went on Disneyshopping.com to find cheap pins, and I think that I found some. There is an 8 pc. Snow White pin set for 14.50, and the pins appear to be of regular size, (not the tiny sets.) There is currently a code for $5 shipping for orders totalling $50 or more. There is also another 25% code that these don't apply towards. That means that these pins are less than $2 per pin for 4 sets including shipping!

Are these pins tradable? I called the 800 # and the lady said that she thought that they were full-sized.

TIA for any help!:)

TIA

In the description it says they are up to 2 inches in height - sounds regular sized to me. But an FYI - the small pins are also tradable 1 for 1 - I got some small ones for some of my big pins last time I was there and also traded small ones I had for big ones. . .

I can say from experience I worked at DTD PT while on the college program and as long the pins have the Disney trademark on the back which the Disney store ones do= it is tradable with any Disney CM.

Any questions regarding pin trading feel free to ask. I am an avid pin trader as well on my own.

Thanks for the help!

Hey Wes--Go Bobcats!! We were surprised to see so many Bobcats working at WDW last Easter vacation!

Tink, the pins are tradeable, but you might have some trouble getting rid of them... You have to remember that if the CM has the pin you're trying to trade on their lanyard already, they won't be able to accept it, and I can't seem to pass a lanyard without seeing at least one Snow White pin! Their value as traders are getting around... :rotfl:

Thanks for the help!

Hey Wes--Go Bobcats!! We were surprised to see so many Bobcats working at WDW last Easter vacation!

I may be a former Bobcat by affiliation but I am a true Buckeye at heart. I arrive at Disney the day before the national championship game so I am trying to decided weather to fight the crowd at the ESPN club or belly up to the pool side bar or just watch from the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter