• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Thank you for posting even more updates. I love all the character interaction!
I'm glad you take so many photos!!

That present you made for Mark is amazing! That is such a good idea! I might have to copy that for my kids one day :).

Omg! Collages is what I do and that collage of characters birthday present was brilliant, what a great idea!

And WOW those Wishes photos with the carousel in them and part of the new castle walls, amazing view!

What a great idea for Mark's card! It would make an awesome picture for a kids room, you know with a-z letters. You are so creative

Oh my gosh so many awesome updates!!! I was so happy to see them too, because I wasn't having a very good night and they made me feel much better. Thanks so much for taking time to post them all, we really enjoy them SO much!!

Your photos are absolutely amazing- you have become an awesome photographer Jess! I love the 4th of July fireworks pictures at MK and the ones at Hollywood studios, and Mark's birthday present is just too cute for words!

We are seriously like food twins- I love sweet potato fries so much and I am so excited that Pecos Bill's has them now, it was already my fave QS but now it is even better!!

I am glad you and Victoria had a nice breakfast- she seems like such a sweet person!

Thanks again for all the awesome updates!! Hope your semester is going well and you are enjoying everything- love seeing your pics on instagram!

Love all the updates Jess!! Thanks so much for finding the time to get us updated!! Looking forward to more whenever you get the chance!

You are so living out my dream....I wonder if I can somehow convince my husband that we should move to Florida and try to work at disney haha:rotfl2:

Where can I see a pic if the birthday present for Mark? I have seen so many comments yet somehow I missed the pic. Thanks for the updates! I was worried that you would not finish. Count me as one of the Princess Jess Fans!

OH. MY. GAWD. That birthday present to Mark was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! What a brilliant idea, and you are so flippin' creative!!!! You totally need to put that on pinterest and I bet it goes viral. Any chance you could post a larger picture? I would love to see the detail you put on making each letter fit the theme for their character. Seriously, seriously, amazing. You could even take custom orders on Etsy!! ;)

Where can I see a pic if the birthday present for Mark? I have seen so many comments yet somehow I missed the pic. Thanks for the updates! I was worried that you would not finish. Count me as one of the Princess Jess Fans!

It's at the very bottom of post #3100

Great updates Jess! Looks like you had the best time on your college program! Love the birthday present for Mark, so creative! :goodvibes And your pictures are just amazing!

:banana:So many upgrade thanks!

I'll probably be there for the next 4 July, your picture are so great

:thumbsup2 for Mark's gifts so great!

Wow so many great updates - helping with my Disney withdrawal as we just left there yesterday

And what a great idea for Mark's present - something like that which takes thought and time always means so much more!

So many fabulous updates!!! yay! I absolutely LOVED your birthday gift to Mark- so clever! You are a great friend. :)

and side note, you seriously take the most gorgeous pictures! :)

Oh Jess!!! Between the Full House quotes, the photos of amazing fireworks, you r birthday gift for Mark :sigh: You have totally made my day, and I'm sure so many others :flower3:

What a great series of updates pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter