DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

I JUST discovered your TR, and I am loving it so far! Looks like I have a long read ahead of me, though haha! I did DCP in the Spring of 2007 at GMR, and it was SUCH a life-changing experience. I miss it so much and hope to go back some day. Enjoy every minute of it!

Long time reader, first time posting on your thread. Name's also Jessica and I did the CP in 2009-2010(merch in fantasyland and Main Street Ops(pac and main entrance) in MK). I have loved reading your trip report and can't wait for more updates!

Also loved the disunplugged with you in it! You are so professional! I think someday in the future you would make a great Disney Ambassador!

Hey Jess,

I'm a little behind on your post but I'm enjoying them as always. I just read your one about Mark leaving and I was getting teary eyed. I love your guy's friendship and it was amazing to watch it grow stronger through your TR.

I'm a little behind on updates because I have been catching up on Lia's October 2012 TR, but I had to be sure I wasn't seeing things in the 2010 Kids Birnbaum Guide--is that you in the reader review about the Little Mermaid? My son checked this out from the library this week (not sure why since he could pretty much write the entire book on his own!) and I was just glancing through and had to flip back and do a double take of Jessica on page 84!!

Loving all the updates and photos!! Sounds like you and your friends had a super fun time. :goodvibes Also, now I'm SUPER hungry for an OHANA dinner or a Be Our Guest cupcake. :rolleyes1

I'm a little behind on updates because I have been catching up on Lia's October 2012 TR, but I had to be sure I wasn't seeing things in the 2010 Kids Birnbaum Guide--is that you in the reader review about the Little Mermaid? My son checked this out from the library this week (not sure why since he could pretty much write the entire book on his own!) and I was just glancing through and had to flip back and do a double take of Jessica on page 84!!

Hahaha yep that's me! :) little baby Jess!

Hi Jess! Coming out of lurkdom to say it was so nice meeting you, Ryan, and your mother at DTD tonight! Thanks for chatting with me and my family. Good luck with the rest of college and your Disney career. I'm sure you will go on to do great things! I can't wait to read the rest of your report. :)

I'm finally de-lurking to say that I LOOOVE this trip report and it's definitely made me want to apply to the college program, when I was only uncertain before! :cheer2:

Finances question: do you find that you earn enough through the program to cover all associated costs (the automatically deducted rent, groceries/dining out, entertainment/off site activities, the pins/souvenirs you buy)? Or is the program something you recommend saving up for before?

Disney makes me want to explode into happiness sparkles! pixiedust:

Thanks for the awesome report and I can't wait for you to fill in the August part of the report!

I just read all of your reports on this thread. I actually find your work related ones the most interesting! You sound like the perfect CM! I'm going in Oct and am going to keep an eye out for you! You're like the new hidden Mickey! In a totally, non creepy stalker way, I promise! Can't wait to read your new reports and learn about this mysterious Prince Ryan...

I have really enjoyed following along with your trip report(s). Would love to bump into you when we are there next month .. Much to my husband's dismay, I have corrupted my 11 year old daughter and she is counting down the days until she can apply for the CP.

Jess, I know that you've gone to seasonal employment now that you're back in school... does that mean you're done at CSR for now? My sons and I are arriving next week and were curious to see if we'd be able to say hi!

Pictures, please!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter