DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

I am really enjoying reading this report of all your experiences. We are going in November and staying at CS. My daughter is only 12, but I could see her doing this in the future.

I'm in Update Heaven!! Thanks so much for continuing this report! As I was reading your BOG report I was listening to my Park Music and BOG song came on...perfection!! :)

You Frumps have way too much fun! Not that that's a bad thing, but really whenever you guys together I can tell just from reading you were having the times of your life. :thumbsup2 to "Designing-A-Tee" for this frump trip! It's so cute how the amount of princesses on your shirt is equal to how many frumps are on this trip. In that case, I think you, Jess, would be represented by Jasmine, Maggie, represented by Snow White, Kristen by Ariel, Vickie by Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Alicia by Cinderella and Nat by Belle. I think that works out perfectly. :teeth:

I love the pictures of Nat and Maggie's reaction to the Grand Floridian, especially Nat's. Priceless. Spot-on reactions, frumps! ::yes::

Love the un-amused on Splash photo! Looks like Alicia was trying so hard not to smile. I feel ya right there. It's hard not to smile while in Disney :/

The food at Be Our Guest looks delicious! I WANT THE GREY STUFF!! Might look into booking a dining reservation there on my next trip once I find out the dates. If I do or just go for lunch, I really hope I can sit in the West Wing. Yes, the ballroom looks pretty but that West Wing! OH MY GOD! I just love the darkness of it all and I mean the rose is in there along with the torn painting... that's just stepping into the movie right there for me. :hyper: Love the photo with the beast, he is quite the gentleman now :-)

Can't wait to read about the rest of the Frump trip! :mickeyjum

We saw that same Six Bits in April and I said the same thing! "Holy Energy!!" So awesome that you got picked! Loving the updates!!

Joe was my waiter at BOG and he was THE best!!! I wrote disney the longest email about how awesome he was!

AllEars.net has menus for all of the restaurants if you want to take a look. Most of them are available on disneyworld.com too but I find allears easier to deal with.

Thanks! I love all ears, I kind of live on that site :) lol
They don't usually have special options listed though, just the standard menu items. I have to hunt around to see what the vegetarian options are at a lot of places!

popcorn:: I've been catching up for the past 3 days, reading a little here, and there. It's amazing! Thank you!

Your, and Lia's trip inspired my next trip, I'm booking an ADR for Garden Grill. That looked so tasty and like such a fun character meal!

Also loving your Fumpy girls trip. You guys look like you had a blast! I was drooling over the 'Ohana pictures! :thumbsup2

I'm following along on Mark's TR to Disneyland. Which is just perfect because our trip is just around the corner.:yay:

Thank you so much for continuing on with your trip report! Last night was devoted to reading all the updates :love:

Your friendship with Mark is very touching. I could feel your pain when you had to say goodbye. You'll always have those memories with each other and nothing can ever take that away. I sense foreshadowing with your Jungle Cruise friend??

So excited to hear about the rest of your trip report and how you and Ryan end up together!

hmmm.....interesting...I thought the exact same thing about Jungle Cruise Ryan ;)

I'm so looking forward to hearing if mine (and others) initial reaction comes true!

Hi Jess!

I just love reading your trip reports! It looks like you had a blast! My little sister is interested in doing the CP for Spring 2014, so she is anxiously awaiting the day that she gets to apply! Our whole family is seriously obsessed with Disney, so it would be a dream come true for her to get to experience the CP!

Keep up the great work! I just know you have an amazing future ahead of you!

Jennie

So... I've only been reading the chapters... and not the comments... and I just started over the weekend, so I'm on in February and trying to catch up.
So I was trying to find something on youtube today and what was on the home page?! A LITTLE FRUMP I KNOW! Disney College- the Frump way was the #1 thing on YOUTUBE TODAY!
NO FRUMPING WAY! HOW AWESOME! YOU ARE SUCH A STAR! I can't watch it because I'm at work right now, but I'm totally going to watch it! Can't wait!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_jXmkcYWII

So... I've only been reading the chapters... and not the comments... and I just started over the weekend, so I'm on in February and trying to catch up.
So I was trying to find something on youtube today and what was on the home page?! A LITTLE FRUMP I KNOW! Disney College- the Frump way was the #1 thing on YOUTUBE TODAY!
NO FRUMPING WAY! HOW AWESOME! YOU ARE SUCH A STAR! I can't watch it because I'm at work right now, but I'm totally going to watch it! Can't wait!

Thanks for posting this I was looking for it and could not find it!

oh my gosh! When I was reading how you went to Hoop Dee Doo and where you were sitting, I was wondering if any of you got picked to be in the show. And you were!!! I got to be the can can dancer a few years ago and it was so much fun. On the bus back to our resort a little kid wanted me to sign his autograph book. It was so funny!

Thanks for more great updates!!! :goodvibes

Just finally got myself updated on the TR. Loved the pictures from HDDR! I think it would be a lot of fun to be pulled into the show

Anastasia was our next visitor. Her facial expressions were INSANE. She definitely took "ugly stepsister" to an awesome level. She was cracking us up! Lia told her that she liked her better than Cinderella and Anastasia was like, "well I'm not surprised." And she said that she has very high standards for men. They need to be rich and have three castles at the bare minimum.

9517536536_f97328713b_z.jpg

9517535098_80974710fa_z.jpg

9514745319_18cf8c7a8b_z.jpg

I love Anastasia (especially here). She is a riot!

Is everyone just borrowing your Mickey dress or did they buy their own? lol I got one for my daughter in June. They were selling them in the gift shop at POR. Too cute!

I'm so excited to see all the updates and just amazed you're staying down in FL! That's it! No going home! lol It's amazing and very brave of you. I presume you're starting a new school down there and taking a very big leap. That's awesome that you are just following your dreams. What better time than now? :)

Wow! So glad you were picked to be a can–can dancer! You look gorgeous and are just beaming! What a wonderful memory!pixiedust:

Looks like you had a great time at Typhoon Lagoon, our favorite water park. There's so much to do there, but my favorites are the wave pool and the lazy river.:hyper:

Wishes from Dumbo.pixiedust:

Awesome updates! Congrats on moving to Florida and living your dream! At the risk of sounding like a stalker, my 2 DD's and I saw you in MK tonight! We didn't want to interrupt your fun. But we follow your trip reports and watched your podcast. You're such an inspiration to young girls! We can't wait to hear the rest of your story !

Awesome updates! Congrats on moving to Florida and living your dream! At the risk of sounding like a stalker, my 2 DD's and I saw you in MK tonight! We didn't want to interrupt your fun. But we follow your trip reports and watched your podcast. You're such an inspiration to young girls! We can't wait to hear the rest of your story !

Awww you guys should've said hi! :) Thanks so much for following along. I hope you're having a magical trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter