DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

For those of you who aren't on Instagram or Twitter, Jess announced that she is moving to Florida! She has an apartment and is signed up for school and will be working seasonally at Coronado Springs! Congrats Jess!

Wonderful for you! Maybe my daughter will meet you when she comes after college graduation!

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Congrats Jess! I just read your news!

Oh...awesome job on the podcast. You are as eloquent a speaker as you are a writer.

Embarrassing to say I never viewed a Disney podcast but saw others post Jess was on one so watched the entire one. Great job Jess!!! I so want my daughter to do the program. (She is just turning 4 so I have a little bit of time to encourage her). Anyway thanks to those that posted abt the podcast.

Congrats Jess! So happy to hear your news! Isn't it amazing when big changes happen in such short spans of time? God's got great plans for you! Another door has been opened...step on through and enjoy all that it has to offer you! Good luck and thanks for sharing this awesome experience of yours with all of us!

For those of you who aren't on Instagram or Twitter, Jess announced that she is moving to Florida! She has an apartment and is signed up for school and will be working seasonally at Coronado Springs! Congrats Jess!

I saw that on Twitter too! Congrats, Jess!! Best of luck with the move and I look forward to hearing more about your journey!!!:goodvibes

What a wonderful plan! Jess, thank you so much for the time you have put into your trip report. No only is it an amazing window into Disney's college program, but you have shared such a lovely part of your life with all of us. I feel like you are a favorite niece!

Congrats jess! Thats amazing news. Hope you continue to have a wonderful time filled with lots more awesome opportunities :)

I am a longtime lurker, but I just wanted to leave you a message to say congratulations and that it has been a privelege to be a 'part of your world'. Your attitude is inspiring and you deserve all the good things that come your way. Thank you so much for sharing your story!

Just saw that you are officially staying in Orlando. Congrats! What school did you get into? UCF? I'm so happy for you!!! :woohoo:

For those posters that don't follow her on instagram or twitter, she has moved out of her CP apartment and into an apartment of her own in Orlando, is now a seasonal employee at Coronado, and transferring to another school to finish up.

Congratulations, Jess! :cheer2: For your chance to move to Florida and stay working at Disney. It's great you were able to transfer schools and still work seasonally at Coronado. You were great on the podcast as well. Such a very poised young lady who knows what she wants and that is DISNEY!!! pixiedust: Good luck in your future and all that you do. Love watching your adventures and hearing about them. Would love for my daughter to do the college program, she's a little shy though. But loves Disney very much. We will be there on 9/8. Wish we could see you on property to say Hi, but I'm sure you will be in school.

Wow,what BOMBSHELL 508 news!:)

But,I guess we should have all known,that once you started your DCP,you weren't looking back!:)

I have said it before and and am saying it again-you will be the next Meg Crofton!:)

The only good thing about going through hard times is it make the good times feel even better!:)

SO happy for you!(both your personal and professional lives):)

Congrats on the move, the change of schools and the job! May all good and amazing things come your way! Way to follow your Dreams!:thumbsup2

I have loved reading the trip report of your experience. After 2 CPs, my daughter did the same thing, she's living in FL and finishing up school and working seasonally for Disney. Good luck! I'm waiting to read the rest of your report, I hope you have a chance to finish it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter