DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Maybe you can help me since you love trading pins too. Where are all the spots that you know of that they have the boards and is there a place to find out when they have them out at the resorts? Thanks so much!

So far behind Jess, but I just read about your birthday with Aladdin and Jasmine and it reminded me of our experience in April. We rode the carpets with them and Aladdin kept calling my son by the name of the character in his shirt and when we were exiting he heard me say my son's name, which is the same name as the character and he got a kick out of it.

Well, about 30-40 minutes later, we walked past the meet and greet and Aladdin called to my son by name and said hello! It was awesome.

Hi Jess! I've been lurking for awhile and just wanted to say that I'm loving your trip report and hope you're enjoying your remaining days :)

Hi Jess, I'm Rachel, one of the two girls you met on the bridge the other day! U just wanted to say how fantastic it was to meet you and how happy I was! You and Ryan are one of the nicest people I ever met! I'm so glad I got to see you! :)

Jess, it was so great to meet you last week!! DD enjoyed spending time with you so much :). It really meant a great deal to her!!

To all the Disers that follow this thread.....she is even more beautiful and sweet in person!!!

One day Disney will have the Perfect Princess role for you to fill .

Not sure if it was posted here already but Jess will be live on disunplugged aug13

I think she said she has already taped her segment.:)

Since her CP ends Friday(I think),she will likely be far away from WDW on the 13th.:)

I cannot even imagine how emotional it is going to be for her to leave WDW after living there so long!:)

I think she said she has already taped her segment.:)

Since her CP ends Friday(I think),she will likely be far away from WDW on the 13th.:)

I cannot even imagine how emotional it is going to be for her to leave WDW after living there so long!:)

She posted on instagram a pic of CSR and said she couldn't be happier to have STARTED her disney career there. I'm hoping she come with good news. :)

She posted on instagram a pic of CSR and said she couldn't be happier to have STARTED her disney career there. I'm hoping she come with good news. :)

So she's not going home at all next Friday?:)

Awesome if she's not-she won't have to deal with Disney Depression!:)

I think she's got to go home. I'm guessing she's not dropping out of college. But, I'm thinking "starting" her career as in, after she graduates, I'm guessing she'll come back and work there. And we'll all be still reading!! LOL!

Somewhere (Instagram probably?) she posted pictures of her new apartment back home. So I'd say she's definitely going back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter