DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Did I miss an announcement? :flower3:

Rampant speculation
but maybe she finally did get cast as the princess we all know she is and that's why she's had to slow way down on the posting? I know they aren't allowed to tag themselves in photos where they're with whichever character they're friends with...so I'm guessing publishing TR about it is out as well?
I hope that she's doing great, either way!

While I would hope so, I doubt it as I'm sure someone would have posted a picture with her by now...she is too popular to not have a diser recognize her right away:)

Can't wait for the next update Jess!!:thumbsup2

She found herself a handsome new boyfriend :) They look adorable together. If you have Instagram she has a couple pictures of them on there.

Rampant speculation
but maybe she finally did get cast as the princess we all know she is and that's why she's had to slow way down on the posting? I know they aren't allowed to tag themselves in photos where they're with whichever character they're friends with...so I'm guessing publishing TR about it is out as well?
I hope that she's doing great, either way!

Unfortunately no.:)

She was not selected at the latest audition.:)

It's Disney's loss-she would be an amazing Princess friend!:)

The line to see her from just us Disers would be a mile long!:)

Hey all my Disney Peeps!! I've been following this thread for months but haven't been on for awhile! I've been trying to find Jess on twitter but haven't been able to! Can someone please give me her twitter name? Thanks!

Lisa

Next Disney trip: August 6, 2013 -- Saratoga Springs

I have loved following your posts Jess. We have 14 days till we check in to Pop and I know you have 13 left of DCP. :( Can't wait to read the rest of the trip to Pop. My daughter has never been to WDW, so her mind is about to be blown. I hope she <3's it and becomes frumpy like me. :rotfl2:

Hey all my Disney Peeps!! I've been following this thread for months but haven't been on for awhile! I've been trying to find Jess on twitter but haven't been able to! Can someone please give me her twitter name? Thanks!

Lisa

Next Disney trip: August 6, 2013 -- Saratoga Springs

I believe it's Princessjess508.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter