DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Jess, you are amazing! Thanks for taking the time to make my day special by writing a post! Have fun in you last few weeks!! Can't wait for more!

AHHHH I had completely forgotten that you stayed at Pop and it just made me so excited! Counting down...90 days until I'm checking in there again!!

That make your own pasta looks incredible! I can't wait to head over and check AoA! Yay for Birthday Festivus!

Hi Jess! :wave2:

I know you get a bajillion comments on this thread, but I thought I'd leave you one anyways!

I am new to actually posting on the Dis, but I have read each and every one of your TRs and they are all absolutely amazing. Every one is a new level of perfection! You write with such enjoyment and detail that not only do I feel part of your trips, but I can feel your excitement and joy in every one of them! You are absolutely hilarious! You seem like such a fun, upbeat, positive person and I really identify and appreciate that! I love following your twitter and instagram in addition to your TRs here on the Dis! I'm so happy for you and I hope you are enjoying every second of your program! You are absolutely stunning, I mean seriously, why aren't you friends with Jasmine or Belle? Just sheer Disney princess perfection.

Enjoy the remaining weeks of your program, I can't wait to see what's next for this TR and your amazing life! :goodvibes

I just saw the date of your newest update, and got homesick for my vacation! We were at Pop at the same time, well you were there probably the last couple days that we were. We were in the 80's, however :)

When we arrived, I had asked the cm at the front desk if we could have help getting our bags to our room, and she made dh walk outside and get a luggage cart and we had to bring it ourselves.. And I just knew that Bell Services could have helped us. She even made him go and fetch our shipped packages (water). He had a broken foot during our vacation, and he was really struggling pushing the big cart. How strange that she wouldn't allow us to have any assistance with our things! :confused3

:yay:Congrats Jess! So excited to hear about the upcoming podcast and glad you're still having amazing adventures on your DCP.:goodvibes

BTW, you and your new prince seriously need to be friends with Jasmine and Aladdin!::yes::

Thanks for the great updates.

Hi Jess, I'm back home from my trip to Walt Disney World. Unfortunately, I kept an eye out for you but did not see you anywhere in my adventures; in my defense, I was trying to keep up with my parents, two brothers and sisters-in-law as well as six nieces and nephews, trying to maximize ride opportunities at the most busy time of year, navigate around large Brazilian tour groups and deal with the heat (Thank goodness for free ice water!). Besides, I am not entirely sure if you had gone home that week.

Hope you have an enjoyable last couple of weeks of your program!:thumbsup2

This update couldn't have better timing! We are staying at POP (first time on-site) next month! We are planning on eating at the food court for most of our breakfasts and dinners, but we will definitely have to walkover to AoA one night.

After seeing the last update, I REALLY want to try the make-your-own-pasta from AoA. It looks soooo good

Thank you again for sharing your experience and trips with us. I enjoy reading them. I especially enjoyed the last update becasue that is when I met you and Lia in MK. :)

Jess-
WOW! So many updates! I'm loving them all and hearing about what a fantastic time you had with Lia and Lee-Anne so far! (Since Lia is taking her own sweet time of reporting back to us, her faithful fans). ;):rotfl2:

I don't even know where to start with comments! I do think my fave pic you posted in these last few updates is of you guys with Jasmine and Aladdin..in one of the pics all three of you girls are looking at Al with such stars in your eyes, like hanging on his every word....it's freaking adorable!!

So, I thought you might like to see this....since it's your spot. (Actually I don't know if it's the exact same, but I think it's around the general area, right?) I didn't even know about this view until our photographer brought us over to it and I love the way it came out...just think one day you can get your pic taken there with your Prince! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Can't wait for more updates! I know you're winding down on your program now so I can only imagine all the mixed emotions you have right now, but what an experience, huh? I do hope you end up being friends with one of the Princesses before our visit in December! LOL...

Thanks for such great updates and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy Jess!!!

I unblocked all of you guys. It's definitely a bug with Twitter because it just keeps happening and happening to random people. If anyone else is having the problem, just post your username and I'll unblock it!

Hi Jess! I am blocked on Twitter as well - @PureKeri

Can you unblock? Thanks and love your posts!

I think bowling pin staircases could be the answer! That is such a good idea. lol. I would love to take the stairs more if they were all that fun.

Hi Jess! I am new to the Dis but have been following along with your college program report ever since I stumbled upon it a few months ago! I actually work for Disney too and did the college program back in 2011 :)

You are a really great writer and it makes me nostalgic to hear all about your experiences in the CP - it really is a once in a lifetime experience! Enjoy your last few weeks of the program! Leaving is hard (I can testify to that since on the last night of my CP I was standing on Main Street sobbing with my roommates while watching Wishes) but you will always have the memories, and Disney will always be there waiting for you!

Looked for you @ CSR 2 weeks ago, but never saw you! :( Got back from POP Weds night and the pics you posted make me want to go back so badly!!!

I love those little box/frame displays at Pop. So much nostalgia. Love the Furby and the Pokemon deck. I think the Barney book in there I still own lol And Blue's Clues, my first TV show obsession. I believe I used to have the Steve shirt *nostalgic sigh*

I totally agree about how they made what were supposed to be "The Legendary Years" of Pop Century into Art of Animation. Art of Animation fits much better with the Disney ideals than "The Legendary Years", I feel. Even though that means that Pop Century will forever be only a Pop "Half" century, AoA still suffices for good utilizing of what could've become another River Country/that other part of DAK. :thumbsup2 But I digress...

Oh my gosh, that make-your-own-pasta looks so good! I could totally go for that and the Mickey tart. YUM. Definitely making a point to get over to Art of Animation on my next trip (considering I'm the only DISer who has yet to see it too lol)

Haha, love your ride photo on Space! "Princess and the Frump" it should be called. Great pictures of the castle from the PeopleMover. The sunset looked so pretty! The PeopleMover honestly has some of the best photo opps in Disney. Love that ride! :teeth:

Can't wait to hear about your adventures in Frontierland and the rest of #BirthdayFestivus13! And I hope you're enjoying the rest of your DCP :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter