DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Hi Jess! Your garden suite layout is amazing.:earseek: And the resort rug is a nice touch too.:banana:

So happy your mom was there when you needed her. Moms have a wonderful way of doing that!:hug:

Hi Jess!

I kinda fell behind on reading, but I'm all caught up again!

Moms are so good for venting. Even when I was away at school, I called my mom to talk all the time. It really does help when life gets tough.

Also, OHMYGOSH your room is beautiful! There's just something so exciting about hotel rooms that have a staircase. And that rug is so cute!

What a beautiful suite!! I would love to stay there sometime! I had never been to the boardwalk area until our most recent trip 2 weeks ago, when we took the friendship boat from Epcot to Hollywood Studios. I see why you and Kristen love the YaCHt Club...it was beautiful!!

It really is a beautiful sight! 75 days for us! I can't wait till my dd sees the magic for the 1st time. Sorry to say that means you only 74 days left! :-/

I would have wanted to steal that rug SO BADLY. Also, to be able to watch Stacey while I pee/bathe would just be such an efficient use of my time.

If they sold that rug in the shop, i would so buy it! It would look great in my doorway! ;)
I remember seeing some of these pictures on instagram and it looked absolutly fantastic. Now seeing them again i was like WOW!!!!!! My life will not be complete if i do not stay there one day! :thumbsup2

Hi Jess, I am still early in your report. Actually your Mom and Nana just arrived but I had some news I wanted to share. My niece just arrived there last night and she was assigned Patterson this morning Ashley B is her name. I was so excited to hear she is where you are or were? I have loved reading about your trip and imagining how it will be for her as she has never been there before. You have no idea how I wished I could have gone to be there with her for her first days but now that I work for expedia I am too busy.
I hope to make it out for a quick trip but that may not happen this year. UGh.
Anyway have to run to work now but had to share.

I guess Kristen and friends will be with you VERY soon!!

Have a wonderful FRUMP reunion. I expect that school bread will be consumed and someone may make a deer-type face!!

I'm happy for you that you are doing the "advantage" and get to stay a bit longer. Soak it up and have great time!

I look forward to reading all about it. Thanks for shareing with your Dis family.

Haha she told me! Your daughter is SO sweet. :) I love her! I really hope your June trip happens so I can meet you guys! Thank you both for following so consistently, even though you had no idea you both were :lmao:

The June trip IS Happening!!! She really hopes to run into you. We are all looking so forward to staying at CSR.

If we don't see you in June, maybe we can see you in July?

Wow that suite is GORGEOUS! It kind of makes me wish we had booked it for our upcoming trip. Love your TR, sounds like you're having a blast! When does Kristen arrive for your Frumptastic adventure? I can't wait to read all about it.

Just caught up on your TR and it has been so nice to vicariously be on vacation through it. I'm so glad that you got to spend time with your mom, and that you are lucky enough to have a close relationship with her to be able to share your feelings.

As for your most recent update, all I can say is that I am in love with those stairs... :love:

An upstairs? For real? That's almost as good as spending the night in the castle! How did you not just sit in the bathroom and watch TV all day?:happytv:

Jess, those truly look like amazing rooms, what a great upgrade! I have only seen the outside of those rooms, and those cute little gates and gardens make it seem so magical.

Jess-
Hey...finally getting a bit caught up on this TR. I have to read it in bits and pieces. I have to backtrack and read sections, but I have read your most recent update...

The Garden Suite looks FAB!! OMG. I always wondered what they looked like on the inside! DH and I stayed in a regular room for the first part of our wedding/Disneymoon trip and we loved the BWI! Some of my family stayed in a Grand Villa for the wedding and OMG...I thought that was amazing, but the Garden Suite is very special! I would love to stay in one with DH one day!:lovestruc

I am having trouble following you on Twitter for some reason, but I'm not that versed in it so I'm not sure what the problem is. I was following you, I never replied or retweeted anything you posted, but now you're not on my Twitter anymore... :confused3:worried::(

We LOVE Sanaa and I think next time we go I'll have DH try the shrimp dish you had, he loves the food there! (I do too, but not as much as him).

I'm so glad your mom could come and spend your b'day with you and get some great mommy/daughter time in.

Can't wait for the next installment! Great job Jess, keep it up!

Thanks for brightening my days with a bit of my happy place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter