• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

I can't wait to read about your adventures! On Instagram it looks like you're living it up! I'm heading down next weekend with my boyfriend and I think we're planning on checking out Pepper Market, so we might get a chance to say hi!

Hi Jess,

I just finished reading tis report and am loving living vicariously through you,being those days and opportunities have passed for me. However, I have two daughters (11 & 13) whom I am encouraging to read your report because I think they would be perfect for DCP. One of them wants to be a vet, so we figure DAK would be perfect. Anyway thanks for sharing your experience.

I would like to follow you on twitter and put in a request, my user name is AlisaM.

I herd about this thread on the podcast and just finished reading it so far and your are just the cutest thing ever. My kiddos really enjoyed the report and are now wanting to do the college program when their time comes. Keep writing you have a gift. Maybe we will run into you one day at the world. We live over on the coast in Viera and visit often. Have a fun trip with your family and friends. This is truly the best time of your life. I am glad to see Disney families like ours enjoying Walt's dream :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear you are having such a great time. I'll wait patiently for more updates. It's gonna be hard but I understand.:)

Jess, like everyone else here, I love reading your reports! I don't even remember which one I started with, but I had to go back and read them all. :) I know its corny, but I was so excited to read your prom update (I think it was prom), where you went to Niagara Falls. I grew up not far from the Falls, and now live an hour away. :) I love seeing your instagram pics, and seeing how much fun you're having. Keep up the good work, girl! We are all rooting for you! I'm always telling my 10yr old daughter about you, and telling her to keep her grades up, and maybe someday she could do the CP too. I look forward to your hearing about all your newest adventures!

:wizard:Thanks so much for checking in with us! :) Can't wait to read about all your wonderful adventures. Glad you are having a blast...live it up, Girl!!

Thanks for stopping back in to say hi! Can't wait for more updates but I'll be patient, lol.

BTW when is you last day of work? I'd love to be able to stop by and say hello to you when I'm on my own DCP.

I have been hooked on twitter following your and Lia's tweets - it sounds like you're having a fabulous time! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about it on here, but for the moment don't worry about the updates - just enjoy it!! :goodvibes

Hi Jess, my sister and I have lived reading your TRs since the beginning with the Bathrobe Princesses. It has been so great being able to follow you on twitter and Instagram (as d__clark). I am currently in the very long and mentally exhausting process of waiting for news about my CRP, since I am from Canada. Being able to read about your CP has made me even more excited to get my lumberjack plaid and culottes!!

Being able to read about your CP has made me even more excited to get my lumberjack plaid and culottes!!
Great to know Jess has you so excited about Canada's "famous";):) World Showcase costume-I understand it is universally loved by the Canada CMs!;):)

(Jess.I hope it is OK to post a totally unrelated photo in your Diary since we are in a "downtime" period.:))

014-3.jpg

Great TR Jess! My daughter hopes to do the CP someday! Your report is very informative while bursting with pixie dust!
We are staying at Coronado Springs in July~ we will be looking for you!

Hi Jess,

It was so great meeting you and Lia on Friday night at MK. My family thought I was crazy how excited I got when I saw you two, like a celebrity siteing.

You both look so great and having lots of fun.

Take care be well!

Lisa

Jess, my mom just showed me your TR and I've read it all within the past 3 days. I'll be doing Merchandise starting August 5th for my own DCP and I've really enjoyed your TR so much, it's definitely relieved some of my worries and questions about the program. I can't wait to have all the fun that you're having!

Jess, I have been following you on Twitter but all of a sudden you don't show up in my feed! I have tried following you again but it comes up with an error every time!
My Twitter name is @ CastleCryer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter