DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

I am absolutely addicted to this thread!!! Thank you for sharing!

Ditto! It's the first thing I check when I get up and the last thing before going to bed, with many checks throughout the day!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Jess. I have really enjoyed reading your trip report. Usually I start a trip report and get sidetracked but yours has kept my interest all along.

You have an amazing way of writing. When I tell my family about your story, I feel like saying "my friend" Jess and "my friend" Mark even though we've never met.

Shelley:thumbsup2

Hello!!!

My 9 year old daughter and I have been reading your TR. She already tells everyone that she is doing the CP someday! Also, she is talking about finding you at disney in July. We discussed stalking, and how it's frowned upon in life. :).

Can you please remind me how to follow you on twitter (or if someone else can point me in the direction). I remember reading it, but now I can't find the post. I did hit the follow button and sent an email to the hotmail address at the beginning of the TR. I thought I remembered an update post, though.

Thanks!!!!!!

Happy belated Birthday Jess. Loving your trip report. It's keeping me busy until we arrive in October.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

believe it or not... DCL is a separate company than WDW... that's so the ships can be registered in the Bahamas...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter