• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Cherish every moment because unfortunately dad's don't live forever.:sad:

This is so true.

My Dad is very,very sick-so seeing your father/daughter trip was very moving for me.

I am so glad you had that special time with your Dad-you will cherish it more and more as time goes on.:)

What I wish I could say every night!:)

"Then I watched lots of Stacey until it was time for bed!"

Jess, I don't know why it keeps happening but I am blocked from following you on Twitter again! Hope you can unblock me yet again. @dvcToo
Thanks!

Hey Jess!

I am a lurker on this site and have been reading your trip report. I've finally caught up on it and just wanted to say congratulations! This sounds like a trip of a lifetime. I haven't been able to get down to Disney for a couple of years now, so I am living vicariously through you! Hopefully this year I'll get the chance.

I've tried to follow you on twitter, but it seems to have blocked. When you get a chance can you unblock me? cheladal90

Thanks and have a great time!

I love reading your trip report. I wish I had done the CP program when I was young. Hopefully my daughter will get the chance. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. @disbanker

It looks like you and your dad are having a blast. The Poly looks awesome. I'm hoping I can encourage my DD's to do the DCP, it'll be awhile though, they are in 3rd grade and Kindergarten, haha!

It looks like you and your dad are having a blast. The Poly looks awesome. I'm hoping I can encourage my DD's to do the DCP, it'll be awhile though, they are in 3rd grade and Kindergarten, haha!

My daughters have always been interested, but this report shows them that dreams can become reality! Both are planning to apply- one is high school senior and the other college freshman.

I've been reading your TR since the beginning, and I look forward to every update! I love reading about your experiences, I've always wanted to do the DCP (I'm a junior in high school, so I've got a few years left of waiting).
The Poly is my favorite resort, I'm loving all your pictures!

I was unblocked on twitter for a couple of days...now I'm blocked again! :( bummer

@nemoleo

Alas I am forbidden on Twitter :( @coordinatesfor5

I am still loving your trip report! You are doing an awesome concierge job just by writing your report! I have learned so many tips from your report!

Yikes!!
Looks like Disney is getting some heavy rain and tornado warnings. Stay safe!!

Thought you would like to know, Although the Pressed Pennies are the cheapest, over Pins & Vinyls. It will still run you over $300 to collect every one of the Pressed Pennies in all of WDW.

Also if you want your pennies looking shiny and new before pressing. Use ketchup to clean them, soak over night and wipe clean, usually one night works for most pennies.

Why I didn't find this report sooner is beyond me.

I'm enjoying reading all about your endeavors. You are so lucky!!! It seems like a dream come true.:cloud9:

Awww on the father/daughter trip. That's so awesome.

We are staying at BWI at the end of July and when my daughters found out you are working at Coronado Springs they immediately said, "Can't we go see her". They think you are so funny and enjoy watching your youtube trip reports.

Can't wait to read more.

I was feeling smug because I hadn't been blocked yet, but it got me. :sad2: Pride goeth before a Twitter block. @meltonkath

Yay for more Polynesian updates! :cool1: If you haven't yet, you should try the Adult Grilled Cheese at Captain Cook's. Serious. Yum. I've never seen that Minnie Mouse cupcake there - adorable!

... I ended up getting MY SECOND BEST SCORE OF ALL TIME!!! Oh yeahhh.

dsc0394ud.jpg

I posted on twitter:
Toy Story Champ ova hereeee!

dsc0395vv.jpg
Jess ... Thats great! Just curious, What is your highest score? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter