DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

danielle79 said:
ok we are all waiting patiently to hear about your audition and everything else that is going on, 6 days is too long!!!!!!

Haha I need to spend time with my family first and then ill update the trip report when I have time.

Hi, Jess. I was hoping to follow you on twitter. Could you possibly approve WhoahMouse?

Thanks.
Laura

LCoulter said:
Hi, Jess. I was hoping to follow you on twitter. Could you possibly approve WhoahMouse?

Thanks.
Laura

Hi Jess me too. I'm chriscx9 on twitter

BTW love the trip report!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Stay warm Jess. I hear you're about to get a deep freeze. Hope you have a magical time with family.

Hello from England :goodvibes
I am just popping in to say hello and let you know just how much I have enjoyed reading about your amazing adventure popcorn::
I just love how your 100% enthusiam and excitment comes though in everything you write
Can't wait to follow on with your story :thumbsup2

A BIG thank you from someone who is enjoying your trip report. Please carry on. I feel i'm on this adventure with you.

THANKS
charlotte
u.k

So glad I found this thread! I'm a future DCP hopeful, and hearing about your experiences first hand is amazing. Can't wait to hear more, and who knows? Maybe I'll be seeing you down there! :goodvibes

Haha I need to spend time with my family first and then ill update the trip report when I have time.

The audacity of you ditching your disboard family for your real family. :sad2:

I thought Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind?

Just Kidding! A sincere Thank You for letting us follow your journey.

Blessed_wth_Triplets said:
What audition?! I went back to look and still can't find anything about it?! Can't wait for another update!!:thumbsup2

She auditioned to be a princess which is her "dream job" last week. She is certainly lovely enough to be one!

mtmbyck said:
She auditioned to be a princess which is her "dream job" last week. She is certainly lovely enough to be one!

Yeah and it wasn't meant to be this time around.. But I'm not too sad because I am excited to finish up my DCP in my current role - it's great!

Yeah and it wasn't meant to be this time around.. But I'm not too sad because I am excited to finish up my DCP in my current role - it's great!

Sorry to hear that. Do you plan on doing the program again? At least you are in the best place on earth even though it is a little cold today.

Disneyfreak508 said:

And there is always " next time"!! I have a feeling you will be a "friend of Belle" in the future! :-).

Enjoy your time with your family during their trip!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I've been following this thread for a few days now and just felt compelled to tell you how much I am enjoying it. It's like reading a good book. Being a forty (ahem..ahem) year old who has seen some dreams pass by, it's really nice to see someone working hard to live out theirs. Keep up the good work! (And my family will be keeping an eye out for you when we are there at the end of May.)

P.S. Thanks for the Twitter add too! @CJR13

You're probably better off. I'm a long-time lurker -- love the frump threads -- and I didn't want to say anything to discourage you from the audition process before, but I'm willing to bet that your concierge role will serve you better in a future career with Disney. You'll gain exposure to much more of the business from an operations standpoint than you would if you were performing in a live show, posing for pictures, signing autographs, or waving from parade floats.

Hi Jess! Really enjoy reading your updates, eagerly awaiting the next instalment!

Just a quick question! I know you already mentioned about your twitter randomly blocking people, well it has done the same to me; all of a sudden it has kicked me off your followers list and won't let me submit a new follow request because I am "blocked" !

I'm gutted, your Disney tweets were really brightening up my day lol! :P As someone else said, we are all living vicariously through you lol and love hearing about what you are up to during the CP! :-)

Any chance you could try setting your profile to public instead of locked, maybe that would solve the problem for people who can't see your tweets any more!?

Best wishes!
Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter