DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Love love your updates!!! I'm living vicariously through you!!! All the best at training tomorrow, you're going to rock it!!!

Ahh Jess, I have a lot of your TR to catch up on (side note, this is snoogibear from twitter, I wish I made all of my handles just danimaroo so it didn't get confusing, haha)... But I just wanted to say again how nice it was to meet you! It looked like you were having a great time that night, and I hope your training on Tuesday (omg thats tomorrow!) goes well! :goodvibes

We had an amazing night and overall our trip was wonderful!

My husband Matt's cousins are going to Disney World at the end of February and are staying at Coronado Springs! They asked us if it was a good resort and I told them yes, it was, thanks to you, haha. :)

Can't wait to catch up on everything!

Good luck at training later today Jess! (It's 4 AM where I am right now, so technically it's today) Really enjoying this Trip Report!

Love all of the updates!!

GOOD LUCK on your first day of training!! I know you will ROCK IT!! :banana:

Good luck on your first day tomorrow! You will be amazing! I will be at WDW in 46 hours! I'm so excited! Spending my birthday at Magic Kingdom has always been my dream. It took 31 years, but it will be happening this Thursday, the 31st! Yahoo! :bitelip:

:wizard: Happy birthday! :wizard:

Blessed_wth_Triplets said:
Yay! Have fun tomorrow!

I'm confused...who is Goofy friends with??

Thought I'd chime in since Jess indicated she may not have time to respond to the hundreds of comments. Without being too transparent........Mark is tall like Goofy, he's been hired in the "character program", and Goofy is his best friend............hoping it makes sense now.

Disney is lucky to have you on their team Jess. The sheer fact that you are organized enough to manage a report like this daily so far, tells me you are amazingly organized and committed! Have an awesome training day.

Great updates yesterday Jess!

And you will do FANTASTIC today - I am sure of it!!!

D~

Mark really is tall! I don't think I realized how tall until all the most recent pictures!

Good luck today! I know it will be magical and you'll do a fabulous job!

Congrats, Jess! I'm sure you'll do amazing! I really enjoy reading your reports!

The message your dad wrote to you made me cry. :lovestruc What a supportive family you have!

Can't wait to read more! Enjoy every minute of this exciting new adventure! :goodvibes

Have fun! I love reading these post. make me wish why I didn't go do the program when I had the chance.

Congrats to Mark for being friends with Goofy! I wish him good luck! What park will he be working at? Might just have to have a picture taken with "Goofy"! By the way, Goofy is one of my favorites! Glad every thing is going great for you Jess. Good Luck on your first day! I know it will come natural with your personality! Have fun!
:cool1: :banana:

Thank you for posting that link. We had a really great experience with an Ariel at Akershus last May. I obviously do not know her real name, but I can look up my ADR time and I have pictures. Hopefully they will be able to track her down with that information and commend her. My dd was absolutely enamored by her.

You're welcome!:)

I LOVE the quote from Walt Disney on the Applause-O-Gram:

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality.":)

That is so true-it is The Cast that Makes The Walt Disney World Resort the phenomenon that it is.:)

I know Walt would be so proud of Jess and other Cast Members like her for their love of,and dedication to,the Resort that bears his name.:)

Oh my gosh! I just read your update on the Be Our Guest restaurant and it's so gorgeous!! Beauty and the Beast is my absolute favorite Disney movie, and you've just sold me on a trip this year! :goodvibes We were going to sit out a year, but there's no way I can pass up that restaurant....okay, back to reading the rest of your updates :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter