Disney Collectr cards

bearloch

DIS Veteran
I just got some Disney Collector cards there are 15 cards in a pack says waltDisney company on pack says its 210 cards in 3 catagories favorite stories,family portraits and mickeys world tour

anyone know anything about these?? a friend gave them to me! thanks

These seem to be the Disney Collector Cards - Series One set from IMPEL. They changed their name before series 2 was released to SKYBOX. You will see them listed both ways on EBAY. They were mass produced like most of the products from the early 90's, so they really aren't worth much. There are 2 holograms that were inserted with series 1. Series 2 had 3 double sided holograms. If you are missing any cards from the set, there are plenty available, but in some cases if you need too many cards, it is cheaper to buy a full set. There is also a Binder that was made to match the pack design (All Black). There was also a Series 1 and Series 2 Minnie Mouse collector cards from the same time frame and company. Let me know if you have any questions. I have both sets in my collection.

ok! thanks just wanted a little history have found some on e-bay and such may attempt to collectmissingones later on! thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter