Disney Club......

Scottish_Maleficent

DIS Veteran
I have been reading a few posts recently about the Disney Club and I was wondering how worthwhile it is to join??

Do the benefits change monthly?? And do you get money off passes??

You do get money of passes with the DC card, but I think the discounts have been reduced recently on a few pass types and there is no longer a discount on passes bought at WDW.

You also get a 10% discount in Disney stores.

I was thinking of waiting to buy my annual passes at the gate when I get there - does this mean that I won't get the Disney Club discount?

Audrey :confused:

I;ve also got the disney club card recently with the intention of buying AP's with it.

My booklet says to buy tickets you need to phone 800-933-3975 or visit a disney store.

I;ve used it already in the disney store in Newcastle with no problem at all, so I've saved £3!

I was a litte disappointed to see that you can only use it on DLP bookings if you arrive on a Sunday - and only through the end of October. I had assumed there would be a standard saving like there is at WDW and California.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter