• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Club Closing??

Hey, does anyone here know where I can find out more about the Visa?

Also, for those of you who are DVC, TDS online doesn't give the 10% for DVC like they do for DC (until next Dec)

Just an FYI:bounce:

I wasnt going to get a disney visa before and have no plans on doing so now!!!
I couldnt agree more with larry poppins, the last things on disney's mind is what is best for their so-called valued guests!!

but is it clear that the club benefits -- including discounts on park tickets and at the disney store -- will be the same after they stop offering the card.

we are planning to go to disney world in february 2004. could i use my disney club discount through dec. 2003 and buy our hoppers in 2003 to use in 2004?

maybe i'm overthinking this ...

I am not sure if I already left this address in this forum, but here is where to write to if you are upset about the DC going away...

OK, here is the one I was told to send my letters to. I think she is as upset as we are, but she promised me she would make sure the letters got to the right place!

Kitty Comer
Attn: Disney Club
P.O. Box 4489
Anaheim, CA 92803-4489

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter