Disney Club card discount?

hopskip

Mouseketeer
I thought I remembered someone here mentioning that their Disney Club card was $30- according to disneyclub.com it's $39.95. Is there a better price for this somewhere out there? I'll be *finally* getting my card & ressies tomorrow for POR! Wohoo! Thanks

I was able to get a $10 discount through my employer. I would check with your employer and see if they offer that.

If you have the Entertainment book there is an ad in there for the Disney Club and a code that gives you the discount.

What entertainment book?

The yearly Entertainment books that are sold in most areas... they have coupons for local and national businesses... the code for the Disney Club discount is EAD2 (I think).

i also got a $10 discount because my employer "participates" in the disney club program

I get it for $29, because I was a former Magic Kingdom Club member. Never paid the $39

us, too.. We got a renewal price of $29.95...and last year converted from the MKC to DC.. So, I think the $30 is for if you are renewing, not new.

Thanks Tom! I used the code and it was $31.95. I looked on entertainmentbook.com and the book is only $10 now so it really is a good bargain for anyone who will use the coupons in it. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter