disney clothind

binness

Earning My Ears
since our most souvenir thing is always buy some clothing from the place we tour, where would you say we can find the best bargains (especially shirts)? our kids are twins age 9 and a 5 yo boy. we have a rented car and probably go to the outlets. any recommendation for good bargains?

I found more at the Beltz outlets. Some of the things were the same as in the parks. Picked up Figment t-shirts and some other things for my girls.

It was definately worth the trip to the outlets. I bought almost everything there.

The first 3 are the outlets!! Each one of these have a Website just do a seach at www.google.com

Belz Factory Outlet World
5401 West Oakridge Road (I-4 Exit 30A)
Phone: 407-352-9611

Orlando Premium Outlets
Vineland Avenue Off I-4
near DownTown Disney
Phone: 407-238-7787

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
State Road 535
Near Walt Disney World Resort

FAO Schwartz toy store and Disney Store are here!!

Pointe Orlando
8896 Republic Drive
(on International Drive near the Convention Center)
Phone: 407-248-2838

does the unwritten rule "the more distant the mall is, the cheapest deals you get" is true on those outlets as well?
I have learned that "Florida Mall" for instance, is about 45 minutes from wdw. the question is - does it worth the drive (comparing the rates in other malls)?

Just another idea KMART now sells Disney Merchandise exclusive to them. lots of clothes for all ages and a lot less then at disney. CM's actually asked me where I bought my t-shirt!!:D

I was in the Disney Store today, and picked up a reasonably priced Mickey July 4, 2002 T-shirt for my son. I'll be back after this weekend to see if they are deeply discounted; sounds like a good bet.

I didn't find distance to make a difference in the price. We found Premier outlets last trip and loved it! It's very close to WDW and I got the best souveniers there. Bought tons of shirts, pins, christmas ornaments, etc.....I don't go to Belz anymore because it's such a hassle to me. Others love it, so you may need to judge for yourself. Have a great trip.

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is the closest to WDW. We found great deals on shirts,earrings,sweat pants, tins,trading pins and other items!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter