• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney clothes, sizing

wife5080

Earning My Ears
I would like to buy a couple items from the Disney shopping on line but am unsure if I should buy the L or XL. The items are a cardigan sweater, a long sleeve t to fix underneath and a denim Halloween shirt. Do Disney products run big?

I think they run big. In fact I am in the process of trying to shrink the t-shirts I ordered online for our trip right now. Hope it works because they are VERY big.

I wish my clothes would shrink. I bought my dd a shirt in april and it never shrunk. They clothes at the store are pre shrunk, although I have had t-shirts shrink just a tad

I bought two shirts the same size from them, and one is larger than the other. :confused3 And then I have another shirt 2 sizes smaller and that one fits fine. So I guess it varies.

I think Disney clothes tend to run big. I typically wear a medium. I recently bought 4 Disney t-shirts in small. They all fit perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter