Disney Clipart Copyright?

Ariellm21

Earning My Ears
I am wanting to make some little travel itenary books for my family's first time to Disney. Can I use clipart/images I find on the web?? I want to have them printed at Shutterfly or similiar and I am not selling them.

Can I do this??

I wish some of the veterans would answer you. I posted a similar question looking for high resolution clip art - have you found any? I don't mind buying it, but my google searches have turned up nothing.

I tried to send Shutterfly Cust Service a copyright question and I got a reply although not a very specific reply. I think I'm going to try it and see if I get it, although I hate spending my time if they don't print it. Keep me informed of your status.

Me too!!

I did find some vector clip art for free - I think you can only download 3 a day, but I can practice my patience.

vector-cartoons.com

They don't have a ton of characters, but the ones I did download seemed good.

I think I might chance it through Shutterfly as well. I am not going to sell anything, just want it printed for myself.

Every time I've tried to print clipart through a photo place they would not do it. You can print at home all you want but I don't think the stores can receive money for the print since the Disney images are copyrighted.

Do you have access to a printer that does photo quality images? You could buy mat paper or glossy photo paper from places like Best Buy and print them yourself.

I can't really help you with the high resolution clip art. I probably find the same stuff you guys do through Google.

Do you have access to a printer that does photo quality images? You could buy mat paper or glossy photo paper from places like Best Buy and print them yourself.

I work for a graphic design and printing company so Yes I can print high quality prints as a last resort, but I REALLY want it in the hardback book with the custom printed cover.

I'll make it work but I just know what I want.

Just a thought (and sorry if you've already thought of this and I'm not adding anything) when you Google search for a high quality image, use the images search and click "advanced image search" and only request large or very large and then you'll get high quality that you can print and use digitally. You can also specify images that are licensed for reuse, but that usually returns very few results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter