Disney classics on Disney junior!

disprincessatheart

I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08
For those of you without little kids, I just thought I would mention that the new disney junior channel is doing a great thing - they're showing Disney movies on weekend nights. This weekend they showed Mulan on Friday night, dumbo last night and tonight is aristocats! They run them at 6pm eastern so they are done before little ones head to bed! We are loving them, even though we have most on DVD anyway. Dumbo is on again today at noon i think. Just thought I'd share!

Oh, and there isn't an hd disney junior channel (at least not where we are) so be sure to look around if you aren't sure you have the channel!

We are enjoying it too. We have a traditional Friday Popcorn Movie Night and the past few weeks we've watched these classic Disney movies. The kids really enjoy them and I don't have to watch Cars 2 for the 50th time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter