Disney Christmas Parade?

teach1abc

Mouseketeer
We were busy opening presents and forgot to Tivo the parade. Will it be on again? We are so bummed we missed it!!!!

So I wasn't the only one who was disappointed. There was less parade then ever. Less Disneyland than ever. And I generally liked the musical performances even less than in years past. We called it the 2-hour Disney commercial interspersed by Disney and Aveeno ads.

Where they typically do a full blown parade and filming, the Christmas Parade and a LOT of filming was nixed at DL this year due to the 60th festivities and decorations. Most was filmed at WDW with only a few isolated segments filmed at DL.

Only time will tell if this is just a one year thing due to the 60th or a sign of the times.

nor was it anything to do with the 60th.

That tidbit was first hand info from someone directly involved with the filming this year at a production level position...not just a random CM.

Not sayin that is Gospel and the SOLE reason, but more of it was the justification to nix the DL parade.

Sounds like we did not miss much! I like the parade parts and seeing Disney, but don't like so much time spent on people singing.

I was very disappointed in what I saw. So much so, that I turned it off after about 20 minutes.

I recorded it expecting some disneyland, but it seemed all wdw. I seriously couldn't recognize any disneyland in it. About 5 minutes showing some parade floats, the rest was songs in front of the castle by donut grande, reba, jason derulo and a few other lesser known up and coming singers. Some proposal and other "heartwarming" stories.

I recorded it expecting some disneyland, but it seemed all wdw. I seriously couldn't recognize any disneyland in it. About 5 minutes showing some parade floats, the rest was songs in front of the castle by donut grande, reba, jason derulo and a few other lesser known up and coming singers. Some proposal and other "heartwarming" stories.

I agree. It wasn't good. I would like to see what's happening in DL too and not just WDW. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter