Disney Christmas Decorations

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by LuckyinGa, Dec 4, 2008.

1. LuckyinGa

LuckyinGa Mouseketeer

:santa: I was wondering where you buy your Disney Christmas Decorations. Are there any special websites that you particularly like? I was in Home Depot today and they had several blowups (bought two). I've got the DH, DS and DD on Disney decoration hunts. I know I'm a little early but this is the best time of year for Christmas decorations. Thanks.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2goofycampers

2goofycampers Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!

K-Mart and Sears have some Disney decorations this year. Also Disneyshopping.com.

4. Hockeytchr

Hockeytchr Go for it, have fun, and relax

deleted posted in wrong area

5. FlaFortCampster

FlaFortCampster DIS Veteran

You might want to check Disneyshopping.com. I just received an email saying there was 25% off a large selection of items. Perhaps you can find a deal.

6. MBMacs

MBMacs Enjoy this trip around the sun.

Home Depot has inflatables half off, got a Mickey and a Winnie today.

7. Mmketeer

Mmketeer <font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n

Yup you have to be an early shopper to snag the Disney themed stuff. :)
    I got a 4ft Mickey blow up at Walgreens along with a few other Disney things like a little musical tree. I got my newest Mickey blow up at Lowes (which by the way I beleive the are already starting their 50% off sale). I also scout out Kmart for Disney stuff as well. And when all else fails for what I want I also hop on Ebay. :)

8. nowellsl

nowellsl <font color=purple>my car finds out everytime I ha

[​IMG]

This is the little musical tree - there was also a minnie, pooh and princess tree. $9.99 at Walgreens.

9. LuckyinGa

LuckyinGa Mouseketeer

Today I hit Home Depot (very little on sale) but they had three Disney inflatables. Lowes had quite a few Disney items and everything was 50% off (I had lots of fun in there :yay: ). I bought the last Mickey light up sign at Walgreens today and the manager gave it to me for $5.00 (reg. $19.99). I was so excited :banana: CVS had nothing. I've been keeping an eye on ebay as well. Thanks for all the help guys. I just wish I were packing it all up for this Christmas instead of next. Oh well.

10. Vickmeys

Vickmeys Yikes!!

Thank you nowellsl!!! :thumbsup2 After reading your post I went to my local Walgreens and bought a Mickey and a Minnie tree! :santa:

11. Mmketeer

Mmketeer <font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n

Good job! Looks like you had a very productive shopping spree. Can't wait to see your site! :santa:

12. nowellsl

nowellsl <font color=purple>my car finds out everytime I ha

You're welcome - I really had to talk myself out of the Minnie and just get the Mickey. They are adorable!