Disney Chase Visa Halloween Party tickets

kailuagirl

DIS Veteran
Getting ready to buy our tickets. Is there no discount this year if buying with your Disney Visa? I can't seem to find anything :(

I received a discount - I believe it was for select week nights. I got the discount for the 10/5 party.

The info is in the latest Disney Visa newsletter, I believe you can view it online. We already tossed ours.

Which party are you trying to attend? They only offer discounts on select (mostly weekday) nights. The only nights when discounts are offered this year are 9/26, 9/28, 10/3/ 10/5, 10/10, 10/12, and 10/17 (based on the AP calendar, which usually follows the same pattern as any other discount source).

I got a Visa discount for the October 17 MHP; I understand it is only available on select nights like Figment said and you have to call to get it and then pay to have the tickets sent by mail. I called the AP ticket number even though I don't have an AP. I was also able to purchase the ticket using my Visa rewards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter