• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Chase Visa for Free Photo?

Stefecatzz

"If nothing changed, there'd be no butterflies."
I've used my Disney CC for a free character photo at Epcot in Innoventions West. I've been told that I could use the CC for a free photo of my choice & not be restricted by that one character spot.

Does anyone know about this? How would I go about doing it if I wanted to use it for Alice in the UK instead or anywhere else?

You still have to go to the Chase character location in Innoventions and get your picture taken there. When you go to the camera shop to claim your photo they will usually let you choose any picture on the photopass/memory maker (you can always say you don't care for any of the photos taken at the Chase location). You do need the Chase voucher for the photo though.

Yes, before you leave Epcot go to the Camera Center just to the left of Spaceship Earth. There you will get to chose one of your pics and they will print it for you. It was 5 x 7. Must do it same day you had pic taken. Our's was quite cute. We did not do any other character pics.

We have only taken advantage of the free Epcot Visa photo 3 times. Twice we used the voucher on the innoventions photo and once we used it on a photo taken at HS. They didn't seem to care too much although this was probably 5-6 years ago.

Thanks for the helpful info! :) So, the only place to get the voucher is at the Innoventions character spot then? I thought maybe you could show your CC at the photo center & that's all you'd need.

We have only taken advantage of the free Epcot Visa photo 3 times. Twice we used the voucher on the innoventions photo and once we used it on a photo taken at HS. They didn't seem to care too much although this was probably 5-6 years ago.

What I would really like to do it get the photo of Goofy Santa from DHS this year. I've never used Memory Maker so I wasn't sure if I could get a photo at Epcot that was taken at DHS. I suppose I could try.

Yes, the only place to pick the voucher up is at the Disney Visa character location (which is different from the other EPCOT Character Spot). We only got the option to pick a photo that wasn't from that spot once and it was because the pictures were missing from our account, so they let us pick another picture, but it had to be with a character.

Also you mentioned getting a picture with Alice in UK as an example, just so you are aware Alice never has a PP photographer with her there.

Yes, the only place to pick the voucher up is at the Disney Visa character location (which is different from the other EPCOT Character Spot). We only got the option to pick a photo that wasn't from that spot once and it was because the pictures were missing from our account, so they let us pick another picture, but it had to be with a character.

Also you mentioned getting a picture with Alice in UK as an example, just so you are aware Alice never has a PP photographer with her there.

Thanks! :goodvibes I wasn't aware that there is no PP photographer w/Alice. I'm glad I didn't waste time before I found that out. I suppose I'll just stick w/the characters at the Disney Visa spot. My picture came out cute last spring with Mickey & Goofy. Who knows who I will see this time!

Where is the Disney Visa character spot in innoventions west? I don't recall seeing it the last time I was there (but that was 4 years ago and my memory's not so great). I have a disney visa, and would like to take advantage of this when we go in a few weeks.

It's kinda hidden in the back! Look for the big fire truck and the model house where they teach kids how to get out if there is a fire. It is past that to the right. Any CM in that building will know as well.

We went last week and it was fantastic!! We got Minnie and Pluto and they only let one family in at a time so you definitely get personal attention. Minnie was hilarious. First, my mom told her that my 2 brothers are single and she flirted with them, then she grabbed my dad's arm and wouldn't let him go... It was hilarious!! Definitely worth it!

It's kinda hidden in the back! Look for the big fire truck and the model house where they teach kids how to get out if there is a fire. It is past that to the right. Any CM in that building will know as well.

We went last week and it was fantastic!! We got Minnie and Pluto and they only let one family in at a time so you definitely get personal attention. Minnie was hilarious. First, my mom told her that my 2 brothers are single and she flirted with them, then she grabbed my dad's arm and wouldn't let him go... It was hilarious!! Definitely worth it!

Thanks!

Ha, you would think any CM in the building would know but the first time we did it the CM I asked had no idea what I was talking about. They were about 25 feet away from the line. Thanks to these boards I knew it was definitely in there and just kept asking around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter