• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney characterss

ganurse

DIS Veteran
Who was your favorite character on the cruise? Our the characters on Disney Dreams seen throughout the cruise?

We saw Pluto, Goffy, some of the princess, Minnie, of course Mickey. Oh also Wendy, Capt Hook and his sidekick Mr Sneed.

Lately I sw posting of Stich crashing the parties...

My favorite (and my kids' favorite) was the Queen of Hearts. She was hilarious! She would sign an autograph book, and then hurl it across the atrium as if she were angry! She did something different for each person.

Denise C. in MD

My very favorite was Cinderella. She was so sweet to my kids, especially DD. When DD stood in awe while she took her & DS's autograph books and knelt down on the floor to talk to her eye to eye. She asked where William was after looking at the books and started chatting about DD's day. That night we were on the way to the movie when Cinderella was coming out of shutters on her way to an autograph/picture session. She was a goods ways away & clapped her hands together & called out to my daughter by name! :eek: She knelt down and asked if this was William then talked to them for at least 5 minutes asking them both what they did on the ship that day. We saw her AT LEAST 10 times during the week and she always called them both by name when she saw them. DD will never forget that & I will never forget the look on her face & joy in her eyes. princess: I know that it is too much to hope that she is the same one in December when we go again, but she made our trip truely MAGICAL!!!

My favorite was Captain Hook.

As DH, our 7-yo DD and I were walking towards the atrium, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee were walking towards us and he approached me and gently tugged at my silver necklace! (As if to steal it!):hyper: Our DD loved it!!!

The characters appeared at the deck shows--mickey, minnie, goofy, pluto, chip, dale. They plus others appeared through the week in the atrium for signings and pictures and other times unexpectedly. Lots of the characters from disney dreams also appeared for pics. There is a schedule in the atrium on the moniter for the next day with specific characters. Just carry your camera with you at all times.

We were walking through the halls after mickey and minnie were down with a signing and as she passed our son, minnie gave him a big kiss!

You will see Peter Pan and Anne Marie from Disney Dreams at the farewell gathering in the atrium on the last night.
Stitch is my all-time favorite. He is sooo bad...he kept taking over the piano in the atrium, and he stole a little boy's pen and then threw it at him! Captain Hook is fun, too...he tried to steal my pin lanyard once.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

My DD6's favorite was Stitch, she got a portrait taken with both Lilo and Stitch, and I got a shot of it on my camera as well (the photographers were very nice about it). I loved the Queen of Hearts, she insisted that all girls curtsey to her. Captain Hook was hilarious when someone's dad snuck up behind him and said "tick tock tick tock". He whirled around and chased after him. We also loved Goofy, the first character we saw (in the terminal) and Minnie and Mickey of course.

My DS6's favorite was Captain Hook and he was all excited when he checked his treasure map at the Kid's club. - Mike

My dh and I were waiting for an elevator when one opened up. Now mind you the elevators are not big.. Mickey, Minnie, Goofey, Pluto, Chip and Dale and their handlers all walked off one by one. They just kept coming. It was hilarious! It reminded me of the clowns coming out of the minnie car. I'll never forget it!

I must admit that when I saw the Princesses in the Atrium I was very excited. Here I am a 29 years old Husband and father of 2 (they were not even with us). But when I saw Belle, my heart melted. I always have liked her and Beauty and the Beast is my Favorite, we even named our daughter Ainsley BELLE for her. They are so authentic, even their little poses they do for pictures. Belle kept telling the kids to read books and such. I was so blown away, my DW and I had a picture taken with her. You should have seen the parents looking around for our kids. Funny thing was, it was just the two of us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter