• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character Warehouse coming to Burlington, WA again!!!

We got over there yesterday.....very disappointed. Usually I have a hard time getting out without spending at least $100. This time I only spent $15.

The pin selection was dismal. I don't have little kids so didn't even bother looking in half the store with all the kids clothes.
Not very many collectibles and the ones they did have were nothing great.
The prices were not great on most things also.
I will go back and take another look toward the end of their stay, but I would not be upset if I couldn't make it. (I usually go 3-4 times)

Good to know. That is what I found the last time it came to Phoenix, AZ. Very disappointing. Guess I won't go out of my way for a trip once we get to WA.

We went yesterday, too and were disappointed by the selection. Plus the prices were not very good either. Sure you could find some good deals, but they were few and far between. It was a long haul to Burlington from Poulsbo, so we won't be going again.

We went to the Disney Store at the Alderwood mall on the way home and found better deals, they are having their 50% off clearance sale. Spent about the same amount both places and got more at the Disney Store. We're sad that the majority of the Disney Stores got closed.

I heard from DD in AZ that the Disney Store was having a good sale.
I may have to go check that out instead.

The good prices on the tees were the ones that only had one size left....usually small.
Very disappointing.

Yeah, it was rather disappointing. I spent about $80 and that included 1 outfit for ds, 1 tee shirt for him, 3 sweatshirts/hoodies and 3 fastpass holders. The sweatshirts/hoodies were a screamin deal. Regularly priced @ $52, marked down to $17.

But you did really have to search to find the good deals.

I noticed there was also an abundance of bags/backpacks and purses. :confused3

We drove down on Sunday, really glad we did. I spent $106.00 and got 5 t-shirts, p-j's (adult), lrg stuffed fish, Christmas ornament, scrapbook paper,and a pencil case full of school supplies. My sister got a ton of clothes for her 6mth old grandson.I guess it depends on what you're looking for (my daughter is 10 we found lots).They did charge me $18.00 for a t-shirt that should have been $11.00 when I pointed this out and showed the girl where I got the shirt from she adjusted my bill, so watch as they scan your stuff. We may even go down again.

:)Just wanted to let everyone know that they have extended the closing date until August 16th. (The original closing date was August 2nd). Has anyone gone recently? I plan to go this weekend or Monday, so I'll let everyone know what I find.

i was there july 25th on my way home from seattle airport... and truthfully i was disapointed!!! maybe because i had been waiting to go since i noticed on here that it was opening again who knows.... but i didn't find things to be that marked down.... there were a few good deals but as someone said the best deals were only for 1 or 2 sizes.... or like what happened to me i bought a pair for pants for like $7 but the jacket for the outfit was $25.. i did get a really nice purse for an good price but i didn't even spend close to what i did last year!!! i wouldn't mind going back down again but i'm not gonna worry about it if i don't since there wasnt all that much there and i'm pretty far away....

I went again on July 26th.....bought a few things.
Best friend and I both got a 2007 tee (that is the year we went on our birthday trip). Marked $5.....got home and found out it rang up at $12!! We wouldn't have gotten them for that....so beware. Watch that register!!

:)
does anyone know if this is still open or when it wil be closing

Yes, it's still open! I was there during the first week of August and the person that I spoke to said the original closing date was August 16th, but that they may extend it. I looked on their website last week and saw that it will be open through December 13th because it was doing so well!

Just bumping up to see if it's still open and if anyone knows how long it will be there? I wouldn't mind stopping on our way down in a few weeks.

Just bumping up to see if it's still open and if anyone knows how long it will be there? I wouldn't mind stopping on our way down in a few weeks.

Yes it is still open and is supposed to be thru Dec 13. I received an email last week stating that had lots of new stuff. :)

Yes it is still open and is supposed to be thru Dec 13. I received an email last week stating that had lots of new stuff. :)

I received that email as well. However I went yesterday and I did not notice a significant amount of new items. There were some bedsheets, Camp Rock costumes and some really cute Jessie costumes. A bunch of Star Wars toys, a couple new pins, and some new clothing items.

They did have a Lightning McQueen die cast car that was only $1.89!! It was bigger than a matchbox car but it was still a pretty good deal. If DS didnt already have so many Lightning McQueens I would have grabbed it for him.

Hope that helps. I live just a few minutes away and will probably go back in the next couple weeks to provide another update. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter