Disney Character Outlet?????

ashleyd725@hotmail.c

Mouseketeer
We are going to Splash Lagoon this weekend and are going to stop at the Prime outlets on the way up.
It says that there is a Disney Character Outlet and they are having a clearance event right now.
So what I am wondering is what is a Disney Character Outlet?????? Is it a regular Disney Outlet store... Because I thought the only one in PA was the one in Hershey?
Anyone ever been to the Disney Character Outlet at the Grove City Outlets in PA?

I have been to a Disney Character Outlet and it is usually stuff nobody wants from the Theme parks. No, really, we have gotten some great deals, just depends on what the one you go to carries and how good the discounts are. It is worth a stop, to me. When I am taking souveniers back to my cousin's children, I hit the outlet first so I don't have to pay full price for somehting that is going to end up thrown on the floor and ignored.

It is usually last years items, discontinued items and items that weren't selling in the parks that was replaced with newer items.

I have only been to the one in Orlando and Destin, FL.

Suzanne

We were there about a month ago and picked up a few things. It is stuff from the parks and i think maybe from the store. We bought a sweatsuit that i remember seeing in the park for almost half price. They also had some character notebooks and folders and pencils and things but I'm sure things change. Worth a stop if your driving by!

I was at the same one in Grove City about a month ago.

Nothing seemed to be THAT good of a deal, and no better quality than you could get at like Wal-Mart. They had a ton of stuff that was dated "2007" or "2008" so I guess if you went on a trip then, that'd be a good idea, but for current stuff, it's not really worth the stop, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter