• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character Outlet

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
Wanted to share this place with all of you..
Went a few years ago when it jsut opened and just went back today..

It is merchandise from the DL Resort that they no longer carry... I go a 50th celebration kids shirt there for $7.00. At DL same shirt with their tags still on it..$18.00 A tink shirt for 20 instead of 35.

Even had princess and prince, Buzz , Incredibles, costumes at almost half price or more. Santa mickey ears and other christmas items. kids sunsuits, girls dresses. golf shirts. sleep pants, note pads.. you never know what you might find.. kids play tents, activity desks. Get 10 % off if you sign up for their e-mail. they then send you cupons in the mail. Also there is no bathroom or try on room. . No returns or exhanges.

Here is the information..
Disneys Character Warehouse Outlet store (not 2nd run clothes)
243 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, CA 92832
714-870-9363
www.ams-liquidation.com
Hours are 9-9 dail. I think... Might want to call for weekend hours.

Directions to get there..
From Dl take ball road. go left onto Harbor and then take it to orange fair mall.
There is a michaels, a baja fresh, and el pollo loco. It is on the far left hand side.

From the 91 exit lemon/harbor and follow the same directions as above.

You basically pass the entire mall and make a right at the light not into the shopping mall though.

There is a See's candies and Sonic Burger by it..
For landmarks.

Hope that someone can use this information.

Rapunsel

I would like to get here with no car would it be an expensive taxi ride, and is there a supermarket/grocery store in the area that I could do at the same time?

Yes there is in 2003 we went to the outlet store and the to the grocery store. I don't remember the name of the store sorry.

I drove over on this past trip and have to say I was pretty disapointed with what was there. 98% clothes. I don't know, but I should have saved the money in gas and just bought something at regular prices on site.

Othere people might really find great stuff... but for me I didn't find anything I really liked there.

It's truly an OUTLET. Sometimes you make a killing, sometimes you come out emptyhanded. I love browsing in there! It's in a big strip mall, and we take the opportunity to eat dinner away from the parks and then shop.

I doubt it would be an expensive cab ride---really don't know. I hope a local chimes in with the bus number---it's right on Harbor, so I'm sure you could hop a public bus. Anybody know???

Thanks for the information, we just want to primarily get a couple of tshirts same for both of us for photos etc, cheesy I know, So this sounds great for us to do on our first day as we get in late afternoon.

just got back from DL and went to the outlet. from the howard johnson hotel to the outlet doors it was 11.75 around for a taxi not too bad since we split b/w 3 ppl. but u r lucky cause we went they had nothing but cutie minnie stuff...although i got an awesome goofy DL hoodie for 13 lol

We stop there every trip to DL. Like said before, sometimes you walk out with what you're looking for. Other times, you walk out with nothing. We did great before Christmas finding stocking stuffers.

Just wanted to add that there is a coupon for 10% off of you purchase at the Anaheim visitor webpage. I can't give a link because I'm new but go on the special offers page and there are a bunch of coupons, the one for the warehouse is towards the bottom. anaheimoc org

Kathy

we wanted matching shirts for pix, too. BUT I am in Idaho... so I got online. The Disney page has a clearance sale, and no shipping on $50 orders... plus and additional 15% off entire order. I got matching long sleeve T shirts for everybody, cute ones too, for $8.00. also, personalized sweatshirts for $9.00! Great deal! Then, I headed for the disney store at our mall, and bought a ton of cute clothes for under $100. 50% off the already reduced prices. Cute pjs, sweat shirts, toys,mugs etc etc. I got tink and buzz sweatshirts for $5.00. I am so cheap!!! I bought souveniors for my family at the mall!! They'll love them, and I saved a bundle! (and I dont have to pack it all home on a plane). This outlet sounds like just my kind of place though.

Kathy:

Thanks for the website for the 10% discount!

Welcome to the DIS!

We usually go to the outlet but I have only once purchased something. My DD purchased a few things. My mom she always find something but she is Compulsive Obsessive and has to purchase everything Daisy for herself and Goofy for my dad.

can somebody please spell out to me in little words, where the site is with 10% off, I am being dense and can't find it!

It really is a hit n miss kind of shop. First visit a couple of kid t-shirts (paid $7 for $15 shirts, the tags were still on), second was zilch, but the third visit I got 6 Haunted Mansion displays for $20 total (each marked $15).

Who knows what will be there next time. Just an FYI for the Inland Empire people, there is a similar shop at the Ontario Mills.

w. w .w .anaheimoc org Sorry I couldn't provide the link but I'm a newbie to the site and I'm not allowed yet. On the side of the page there is a link for savings, click on that and then towards the bottom of the page it brings up, there is a coupon for the disney warehouse.

HTh,
Kathy

For those of you who might be in Las Vegas there is an "outlet" on Las Vegas Blvd. South near the Las Vegas Outlet Mall. Its right next door to Saks Off Fifth. I've been once and they also have DL & DCA merchandise. We might be going to DL in March so, I'll visit this store before we go! :earsboy:

Thanks for that link I have been on that page before and never seen the savings, there are a few there that will save a few $ for us, and it all helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter