Disney Character Meet & Greets

I highly recommend visiting Coke Corner on Mainstreet in between the Jolly Holiday Bakery and Candy Palace. At 2:30 pm, a game of musical chairs is hosted by Alice and The Mad Hatter along with other characters such as Peter Pan, Mary Poppins or whomever might be in the area. Alice participates in the game, along with the other characters in the area, but sometimes if The Mad Hatter character is unavailable, she takes over as the game hostess. The kids love the game and the adults love watching their kids interact with the characters. When the game is over, people may take pictures with the characters and ask them to sign autographs. This is an enjoyable experience for all ages.:thumbsup2

The standard time of 2:30 PM has been long gone. There are many other threads about musical chairs here. Check for hints on how to determine when a game will occur. Actual times have been reported fairly recently that range from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM.

I have also seen the "102 Dalmatians" version of Cruella over in the Hollywood Land section of DCA. This was a few years ago and I'm not sure if that changed when they did the remodel.

Maybe someone else can confirm or deny any recent spottings.

That greet is long gone, along with Kronk, Kuzco, Esmeralda...they did have quite the eclectic lineup back there, huh?

Heres some lists by mickeyhunter who is usually on the WDW boards.

http://disneylandcharacterchecklist.blogspot.com/

http://dcacharacterchecklist.blogspot.com/

looks like mike and Dancin with Disney need to be added back in for summer entertainment.

There's a free official Disney App called Disney Parks Mobile Magic. It has daily list of characters, including a map of where they'll be and when. It's obviously not exhaustive but gives a good idea of who can be seen when.

No, the previous poster hasn't seen Malificent by the Wishing Well.

That was undoubtedly the Evil Queen.

Wow, perlster, my apologies for incorrectly stating that I saw Malificent by the Wishing Well. Although I don't know how you'd know who I've seen where? Try a more magical approach next time you feel the need to correct someone.

Dream.Finder....I've seen the Evil Queen by the Wishing Well not Malificent...didn't mean to misspeak.

Dream.Finder said:
I always thought Pluto was assigned to the photo opp at the front counter... every single time we've eaten at Goofy's Kitchen (always brunch), we've had Pluto up front and I've always said to the rest of my party that it would make more sense to be fixed with Goofy as he is supposed to be the chef, which would be the one to welcome you into his establishment (considering he isn't actually COOKING the food)!! :rotfl:

When we went in 2011, our photo was with Geppeto from Pinocchio. I was a bit confused, but its a great pic, so whatever...

I've seen Maleficent at the wishing well and I've got pictures to prove it.
It makes sense that the Wicked Queen would be in Snow White's Grotto and she's often there. But it's Sleeping Beauty's Castle so it's not odd to find Maleficent in that area. :-)

If you talk to a cast member, they'll get on a phone and call up something called the "Toon Finder", which has been pretty helpful in my pursuit for characters in the past.

Generally, Maleficent does not do meet and greets except for special events such as the Halloween Parties. The Queen from Snow White is out on a very frequent basis and can normally be found in the Courtyard of the Castle or near Snow Whites wishing well. Sometimes she will make appearances at the Main Gate area as well.

If the baddie in black wasn't green, it was the Queen. If she was green with horns, then it was Maleficent. Without seeing pictures however, there is no need to jump on anybody else about who they did or did not meet.

Do the characters at Goofy's kitchen remain the same from day to day or do they change? If not, then who is usually there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter