• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Channel Stars....

So the whole perspective thing got me thinking and I have too much free time on my hands this morning so I decided to do a little google search on some of the better known stars. I googled height/weight and found a bmi calculator. So this isnt a "I think she's too skinny vs No she's fine, Americans are too fat kind of thing." Unfortunately I couldnt find a weight for Teddy's best friend because it would have been interesting to compare. But here's the bmi of some of these girls. Keep in mind a healthy bmi is 19-25

Bella Thorn (red head on shake it up) 5 ft 70 lbs bmi 14 :scared1:

Zendaya (shake it up) 5'4 90 lbs bmi 15

Bridget Mendler (Teddy) 5'6 120 lbs bmi 19

China Ann McClain (ANT Farm) 4'8 81 lbs bmi 18

Debby Ryan (Jesse/SLOD) 5'4 108-130 lbs bmi 19-22 ( Every site I saw had a different weight listed.

Tiffany Thornton (blonde girl from so random) 5'5 124 bmi 21

If every website had a different weight listed for Debby Ryan, why do you think the weights listed for everyone else is accurate? Sorry, there is no way Tiffany Thornton is 124 lbs in the preview I saw for the Christmas show where she is wearing that white dress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p3HvGBkjQ8

Wow, I had no idea that you could find someones height/weight on the internet - That seems so wrong, especially since these kids are so young!!! But anyway, thank you for fnding this, and showing everyone what it really is.

Yeah I didnt really think it would be as easy as it was. I just googled their name and weight and in most cases it was within the first few links to pop up.

If every website had a different weight listed for Debby Ryan, why do you think the weights listed for everyone else is accurate? Sorry, there is no way Tiffany Thornton is 124 lbs in the preview I saw for the Christmas show where she is wearing that white dress.

A lot of these were from their profiles on their managements/agents websites. Her weight could be outdated :confused3 I just went to 2-3 sites for all of them and Debby Ryan was the only one without a consistant answer. Either way I believe some of these girls only weigh 70-90 lbs

You gotta love people that look at facts, and still dispute them...... :sad2:

I'm sure some numbers could be out of date, but from what I've gotten from you, your not going to agree with anything unless we say, "Yup, your right - Lets get these fatties on a diet A-SAP!!".

I'd always heard that TV "adds weight" to you. When I was in college, I was friends with 2 girls who were very slim. Both were what I call "narrow." Tiny frames, small boned. They were between 5'4" and 5'7" and weighed between 90 and 100 pounds. Wore 0s. Teeny tiny. Then I saw both of them on national TV and they both looked like they weighed about 120 lbs. :eek: Still slim, but WAY bigger than they actually were.

As skinny as some of these Disney kids appear on TV, I shudder to think what they weigh in real life. DDis 12, almost 5 feet tall and weighs about 70 pounds. She is "narrow" and has a tiny bone structure. But she is still growing and although I am pretty sure she will wind up slim, she will fill out eventually. I would never put pressure on her to lose or gain weight. That is the stuff of weight disorders.

She is! I'm not trying to be mean, but she is.

I

You think these girls are heavy?

tiffany-thornton-569-2.jpg

Debby-Ryan.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter