Disney Channel Games 2008???

WOw, it looks great, I'm sure we'll get more video and pics tomorrow, glad everyone had a good time.
I need help from all you dis'ers that got autographs: We got autograph from the italian guy and a spain guy. We can't figure out what their names are. I went thru all the pics of each of them and still no clue. If you have any info just post it here. Trying to organize the kids autographs with their respective pics.
See you all saturday and don't forget your earplugs! :lmao:

UPDATE: Okay so I have removed my pictures - mainly because someone copied one of my pictures and used it on there own personal blog; the person is on this board and I have e-mailed them as well.

wonderful photos, thanks for posting them. I thought that all the stars would be out, but they are promoting Camp Rock and the Cheetah Girls movie, so you know how it works.
Thanks for sharing.:cutie:

THE PARADE WAS GREAT DISNEY DID A GREAT JOB I THINK IT WAS THE MOST FUN MY KIDS HAD ALL THIS WEEK. WHEN YOU ASKED THE DISNEY CAST MEMBERS ABOUT THE PARADE THEY SAID THE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ANY DC GAMES PARADE JUST THE BLOCK PART AT 3PM. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO lxh11 FOR ALL THE HELP SHE GAVE. WE ALSO GOT TO SEE THE JOANS BROTHER AND THEIR MOM ,DAD AND LITTLE BROTHER DO SOME FILMING OVER AT THE ROCKING ROLLER COASTER ALSO SOME OTHER DISNEY STARS WERE THERE ON THE RIDE. IT WAS A FUN DAY THANKS DISNEY

does anyone have pictures of the jonas brothers from yesterday at the games? i was there but didnt get my camera in! thankss

i hope i dont get flamed for this....

my friend went to eat at Jikos tonight and saw many DC Game employees waiting around in the lobby as well as Kyle Massey so they might just be staying there. Many disney channel stars stayed there last year, including miley (i was there) so they must be again! If you want another shot at seeing them, hang out in the AKL lobby at night (around when the games are done filming for the day) and you might just see many of the stars walk through the front door! i did last year and it probably will happen this year! Good luck!!

:worship: :cool1:

Okay - not one cast member even knew about the parade
including the Information Board one! At 1 PM teenagers
were already lining Hollywood Blvd so we grabbed our spot!
A lot of media from various organizations also were getting their place.
The commentator from Disney's 365 was taping right in front of us.
Ok - the parade bagan with each of the JONAS BROTHERS in a
seperate car with a Disney Character then came others - Adrienne,
Keily, Selena, Sabrina, & Demi. (not in that order)
One daughter snapped pictures while the other ran video.
A couple of girls there had made a JB scrapbook
& handed to their Security Guard during the parade for autographs
& they GOT THEM!
He was so helpful! That's how close they were! It was not even that crowded - I would NOT have known about this if it wasn't for you people! Thank You!:thumbsup2
As soon as I find out how (I'm "techno" challenge) I will post the pix.
Did speak to other people who attended games yesterday & they said
it was completely different from Monday's experiences because
they had access & got pics, autographs, & conversation & everyone was
very accommodating - pictures? Cameras? Face time! I won't be going but I will be going to the concert so go & have fun!:cloud9:

i must have been really close to you during the parade because i was watching them film the Disney 365 and i saw all the press people :)

a few cast members i talked to knew about the parade, but surprisingly alot of them didnt. we were talking to one of the photopass guys and he had no idea it was going on

i must have been really close to you during the parade because i was watching them film the Disney 365 and i saw all the press people :)

a few cast members i talked to knew about the parade, but surprisingly alot of them didnt. we were talking to one of the photopass guys and he had no idea it was going on

Almost all of the younger CM's knew about the parade when I asked yesterday. I sat right by the Snow White Topiary so that we could have a shady but good seeing spot - that's where I took all my pics from that I posted. I have to say that Selena Gomez is just adorable and told me how adorable my 2 y/o DD was - she does this thing when she is nervous where she twirls her hair while sucking her thumb on her other hand but she will wave with the hand that is in her mouth. My DD recognized Selena and was so excited.

I am sure it has been posted on this thread but with over a 150 pages to go through it is impossible to find. Can someone please post who the performers are scheduled to be for the DCG concert on Saturday. We have tickets and are not sure of the correct performers. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.:lovestruc

I am sure it has been posted on this thread but with over a 150 pages to go through it is impossible to find. Can someone please post who the performers are scheduled to be for the DCG concert on Saturday. We have tickets and are not sure of the correct performers. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.:lovestruc

The Cheetah Girls and Jonas Brothers, and maybe Miley Cyrus.:goodvibes
See you there

A few of the local radio stations this am were saying Miley Cyrus would be at the concert Saturday.

I checked my kids out of school and we made it inside the gates at staked out our spot at 1:15. We were standing along the "construction fence" between the "hat" and the building just this side of the Drew Carey show. We were told to go to that side for a better view becasue the press was lining up on the other side. Fools! lol We were on the left side of the starts so the characters were closer to us than the stars were. I got a few good pictures but not any good ones of Nick, my daughter's favorite. I'd truly be appreciative if someone would send me a copy of their great pic of Nick though. ::hint-hint::

We enjoyed a good day at the park - it's not our favorite so we honestly walked around most of the afternoon. We ate dinner at the 50's Diner and headed back home! The kids had a good day and my daughter cried with excitement when Nick pulled up. lol

Thank you to "lxh.." for giving us the fabulous information!! YOU ROCK!

:scared: Have seat concert tickets and would like to know what would be
a good time to arrive to WWOS on Saturday?!! 4 teenagers bringing myself & husband along for the experience:rolleyes1 Don't want to arrive too early but don't want to miss any part of it either considering parking, admission line etc... would appreciate your thoughts on the matter. I too overheard at the
parade yesterday that the DC crew & JB's are staying at AKL...just a "fly on the wall"...Also, thanks to everyone who posted pictures, I'm still trying:confused3 and for that wonderful Toy Story attraction report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter