Disney Channel Games 09

hopeisb4u

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have any information on this?? We went last year as extras, and haven't been able to get any information this year. Was hoping someone would know something. I know it is getting close to that time again!!

Thanks!

wow!!! that is kinda sad!

i saw someone say something about d23, i guess i'll go check that out!

thanks!!

all i know is im gonna buy stock in disney and vote. (i have some from when i was born, but grandparents cant find the paperwork) ive been to disney since i can remember(71-72) and i know times change, but the way things were set-up in each resort was special to each resort.. i hate going into a store and seeing 9 million stupid disney souviners that are the same in every store on the property. bobby i- granted he was elected in-was and still is nothing but an eisner croney. he was eisners right hand if im not mistaken. never been to the dc games, but from what ive read on them (tcd's posts come to mind) the kids loved it. in my opinion the kids drive the parents' spending. so if a bunch show up---more income. im not a rocket scientist but even a moron could figure out the relationship. sorry for my rant, but i hate what gets done to the kids---they are really the ones that drive the money to disney :furious::thanks:

i totally understand. I told my daughter tonight that there would be no disney games this year. She was pretty bummed.

kinda bummed me out too. Nothing like the look on your daughter's face while she is watching the jonas bros in person! :worship:

:lmao::lmao:

i did check out that d23 though! they want like $75 bucks to become an 'official disney fan'. whatever!~!

i guess i'll continue to be a poor fan and just hope that some scraps fall from the table!

I realize times are hard now, but geez, EVERYTHING is money driven. I would expect more from Disney. I know they are a corporation and need to make money, but when I think about Disney, to me it is also about the experience and what they offer people. Frankly, I noticed that cut backs on our last trip, which bugs me, we are losing the extras and things that make Disney special, yet are paying more. The kids love the DC games, ah, it irratates me. God forbid the stars take a little time to just give back to the people who made them stars in the first place. That's what I always liked about the Disney stars, they seemed to still be about their fans, guess not, their schedules are too busy to take a weekend, come on. I'm sure they will have plenty of time to jet off to Hawaii and frolick in the ocean, so that the paparazzi can take scandalous pics to shove down our kids throats. Why can't you just do something because it's fun and people like it? Indirectly it will make you money, if you get the people there. Everyone is out for themselves, and the bottom line. Did ya ever stop to think that way of thinking may have somehow caused the situation we are in in this country? Ok, stepping off my box now....:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter