Disney Cell Phone Cases/Covers?

his jasmine

Earning My Ears
I'm not entirely sure where this thread belongs.. But here it is anyways.

I've been looking for a Disney cell phone cover of sorts, but I can't find one for my phone that's not super expensive or weird or anything like that. If anyone knows a good store or website or something, I'd greatly appreciate knowing what it is, what you bought/saw, how much it costed, etc.

Oh, and, I have an LG PM-225, and it's a picture phone with the little screen and the picture-takey-lens-and-light (What's it called? I can't remember.. ), so there needs to be a hole in the cover for those.

Thanks for all your help!

Disney actually just came out with their own line of cell phones and accessories. I visited their website the other day (disneymobile.com) and they have a small selection of cases. The prices were about $15-40, I believe, and they had several characters. They were made especially for their phones, but they may accommadate others. Good luck!

They have them in the parks as well. I also just bought a couple (cinderella, tink) at K mart of all places. Very cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter