• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Castle Sketch B/W Image HELP!

Pomlover2586

Experiment 626
Maybe some of you can help me with a problem i'm having.....I would like to have an image of Cinderella's Castle on the front of my wedding programs. The problem is i'd like to use a Sketch of the castle.....not a photograph somone has taken. I'm having a hard time finding an image that suits my purpose......ideally i'd like it to be black and white but depending on the image color could work also. If anyone could help me find somthing i'd really appreciate it. Thanks!:goodvibes

You should try the creative designs board- one of them may be able to make you one if there isn't one available.

rebecca

I am wondering if anyone ever found a sketch of the castle. My family has gotten into Letterboxing and I would love to carve a stamp of the castle but working from photos is too hard. I need a sketch that I can carve. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter