Disney Cars 2

Muscateer

Dis Veteran
Went to see the movie at Downtown Disney on Friday night and it was fantastic. Was a great feeling seeing a Disney film at Disney. :thumbsup2

Had a magical holiday with lots of highs. No rain for the first 14 days then some heavy downpours on last three days. I did take notes so maybe a very brief trip report will appear. ;)

Can't wait to see this but I will see the 2D version. I'm tiring of the amount of films being shown in 3D but most look the same as 2D

I refuse to see films in 3D.

Cars 2 has had bad reviews i've heard. I think one said it was the worse Pixar film so far. Given how brilliant most of them are though that probably means this one is ok.

I refuse to see films in 3D.

Cars 2 has had bad reviews i've heard. I think one said it was the worse Pixar film so far. Given how brilliant most of them are though that probably means this one is ok.

I tend to find the films that have bad reviews turn out to be good. I look forward to taking my niece & nephew to it:goodvibes

my DS (7) is counting down the days on his calendar until he can go and see this film - it feels like we've been waiting for years. His DVD of the first one has just about worn out so on his Christmas list is a boxed set of Cars 1 and 2 (I'm sure it will exist by then!)

I saw it on the Disney Magic and really enjoyed it. I thought it was really funny. I can't see why it would get any bad reviews :confused3

Pretty nice Diseny/Pixar movie. I have enjoyed it with my bro. He loves this animtaion, adventure movie. I like it's story and stuffs which are pretty enjoyable. I will just rate this movie 8/10 and here just recommend to go watch this movie, if you still not enjoyed it.

:wave2: Welcome home Sandra, I hope you had a great time, and I look forward to your trip report

I can't wait to see Cars 2, even my girls who are 20 & 18 are looking forward to seeing it :)

I never even knew there was a cinema in DTD?

Where is it and is it just disney films or a normal cinema?

I cant wait to see it - i never really take notice of reviews - my opinion could be totally different from everyone else's so I use my own judgement after i've seen something:thumbsup2

its a normal cinema. its down towards the end in the west side near where the virgin store was.:thumbsup2
i think its an AMC cinema :)

I never even knew there was a cinema in DTD?

Where is it and is it just disney films or a normal cinema?

I cant wait to see it - i never really take notice of reviews - my opinion could be totally different from everyone else's so I use my own judgement after i've seen something:thumbsup2

A AMC 24 screen cinema at Westside.

We seen this on the Disney magic too
Loved it far better then the 1st one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter